How about a Military Coup

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by sapper30, Nov 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This government is treating all you guys and girls currently serving, with total contempt. They are recruiting and employing thousands of immigrants legal and illegal and will ensure that they are given the right to
    vote before the next election. That will ensure that Labour will continue to govern and continue to give away this countries identity. They will starve the military of resource and before you know it, We will be a dictatorship with a military to weak to do anything about it. Act Now. I am ex regular,
    15 years 1961 to 1976 I have seen it all Aden and Northern Ireland made sure of that

2. Please, please tell me you didnt reproduce during your time here on Earth. I'm begging you, please stop breathing immediately.

3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Seconded :D

4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

We'll the only problem is that the guys and gals woukd get in a teensy bit of trouble if they instigated a coup.

I'd offer to do it for you but I really can't be arrsed. Me and the Mrs made our minds up last month and we have left the country. Well she has, I still seem to be working in the UK 3 weeks in 4 ( I tink shes smarter than I am since she out in Spain full time now)

5. Lets have you hung for treason. will be fun to watch.

6. Ummm...wouldn't that make the rulers of this incipient 'dictatorship' rather nervous?

I've always imagined Dictators as being large men with big hats and bigger Armies, or small men wth small moustaches and really big Armies.

Maybe I have it all wrong.

7. Go on then, but only if it's a Tuesday evening or a weekend.

8. Don't think I've got enough MTDs left, sorry.

9. Oh dear, I see they've run out of booze at the wet shelter and the dossers are on the PC now...

10. It might pay to read the site policy before your second post.

ARRSE Policy

Best Regards,

b_flat

11. How about a military coup

HOW ABOUT F*CK OFF YOU TW*T

12. Wah?

Tonight on Family Fortunes; Our survey says.....

Most successful dictators......

.....have been men!.......................................... :thumright:
    .....have silly moustaches!.................................. :thumbdown:
    .....love their mum!........................................... :thumright:
    .....have been known to come to sticky ends!.. :thumright:
    .....advertise their intentions on public fora!...... :thumbdown:

13. its quite simple really....no need for a coup...those that can simply resign...the others leave or apply for buy out :lol:

14. Mate, I know it's Friday, but stay the fcuk away from the beer tray.........
    Tool

15. The ptarmigan has left the nest, repeat, the ptarmigan has left the nest.

:wink: