HOW’S YOUR GERMAN?

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Dear Dr Pavlov,

After some initial denial, carousing about and silly deviations to try and slip the system, the usual ARSSE suspects duly responded exactly as you prophesied! How about that, eh?

MsG

Dear Dr Pavlov,

After some initial denial, carousing about and silly deviations to try and slip the system, the usual ARSSE suspects duly responded exactly as you prophesied! How about that, eh?

MsG
Why would you be talking to someone who died 70 years ago? Are there voices in your head?

Your dad's constant bumming sure fucked up your mind (as well as your hoop).

I can't be arrsed to read the whole thread. Has Bugsy rolled out his "all this controversy is good for site traffic" line yet?

Wordsmith
Yeah, he keeps going on about the number of pages, as if that will stop people laughing at his attention seeking.

I can't be arrsed to read the whole thread. Has Bugsy rolled out his "all this controversy is good for site traffic" line yet?

Wordsmith
Not yet... we are still on the old 'trying to get it to x pages' ploy at the moment. In this thread, x = 200.

Dear Dr Pavlov,

MsG
Dear Bugsy

If you had an once of intelligence you would know that my experiments with dogs was all about explaining conditioned reflex. My work has been used around the world to help explain human behaviour and therefore would be way above your level of knowledge.

Please don't contact me again.

Yours aye

Pavlov

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Why would you be talking to someone who died 70 years ago? Are there voices in your head?

Your dad's constant bumming sure fucked up your mind (as well as your hoop).
[My bold in your post, spackerman] I realise that you think you're the be-all and end-all on ARRSE, but do you actually have any verifiable evidence for that?

I mean, I actually love that you're digging yourself a really deep hole there, fella because you're such a total cünt, but I thought I'd offer you a way out. So where's your undeniable proof of your statement, spackerinski? I'm talking about proof that you're actually going to have to present at some stage, spackerman.

MsG

[My bold in your post, spackerman] I realise that you think you're the be-all and end-all on ARRSE, but do you actually have any verifiable evidence for that?

I mean, I actually love that you're digging yourself a really deep hole there, fella because you're such a total cünt, but I thought I'd offer you a way out. So where's your undeniable proof of your statement, spackerinski? I'm talking about proof that you're actually going to have to present at some stage, spackerman.

MsG
Your childhood.

candle-face-covered-macabre-mask-Favim.com-1873051.jpg

I mean, I actually love that you're digging yourself a really deep hole there, fella because you're such a total cünt, but I thought I'd offer you a way out. So where's your undeniable proof of your statement, spackerinski? That's proof that you're actually going to have to present at some stage, spackerman.

MsG
Are you still mildly alluding to legal action Bugsy? I thought you SWP types didn't believe in the police/courts?

Did your father dig a deep hole in your arse?

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Dear Bugsy

If you had an once of intelligence you would know that my experiments with dogs was all about explaining conditioned reflex. My work has been used around the world to help explain human behaviour and therefore would be way above your level of knowledge.

Please don't contact me again.

Yours aye

Pavlov
Dear Murf's_Whore,

When I instigated my experiments, I never realised they'd include complete cünts like you. I'd imagined they only applied to "lower" animal orders, but after exchanging messages with you, I realised that such unintelligent, primitive fückers like you were also very susceptible to the same signals.

Please don't contact me again and don't let on you even know me. You make me look like the same sort of complete gobshite as you are.

No regards at all

Dr Pavlov.

MsG

Dear Murf's_Whore,

When I instigated my experiments, I never realised they'd include complete cünts like you. I'd imagined they only applied to "lower" animal orders, but after exchanging messages with you, I realised that such unintelligent, primitive fückers like you were also very susceptible to the same signals.

Please don't contact me again and don't let on you even know me. You make me look like the same sort of complete gobshite as you are.

No regards at all

Dr Pavlov.

MsG
Dear Bugsy

What part of don't contact me again do you find difficult to understand?
Your continual use of profanity shows a distinct lack of vocabulary on your part and leads me to deduce that your claim of having written 14 books is false. What else have you claimed in the past and are these claims false as well? Had you been around at the turn of last century I could probably have done a whole paper on your predictable and unintelligent behaviour. Such a pity as it may have been the one thing in your life that would have served any purpose.

If I ring the bell now will you be a good chap and respond.

Pavlov
xx

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Hey, Dr Pavlov!

Your original contention that your reaction wasn't just confined to dogs/other animals is absolutely right. Just take a look at this thread. Well done there! You've gone a long way to clearing up many questions about human behaviour.

Regards

Bugsy

MsG

Will the Mods (The Duke) allow this thread to reach a ton, or will it be closed at 99?
My money is on the latter.

Latest Threads