HOW’S YOUR GERMAN?

Remember that exceptionally pure heroin that Bugsy took that "didn't affect him at all"?

Well here is what it really does to you:
1534450404664.png

@DaManBugs stop crayoning over sensible threads.
This is your thread, please use it!

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Hey! Fücknuts! How come no-one's reported from my Faceache page yet. Don't tell my you've not managed to find it! What, with all your "Google magic"? What a load of failures! I'd expected more of you, really!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

Hey! Fücknuts! How come no-one's reported from my Faceache page yet. Don't tell my you've not managed to find it! What, with all your "Google magic"? What a load of failures! I'd expected more of you, really!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG
I LIKE CAKE!!!! :):):):)

MsG
?

So tell me, what is your drug of choice tonight Bugsy?
Because it has turned you into a particularly stupid idiot................

instead of just the usual idiot.

MsG
That's better. Now stay on here and stop posting on the adult threads. You know you don't really understand what they're on about.

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
That's better. Now stay on here and stop posting on the adult threads. You know you don't really understand what they're on about.
Ha, ha! How utterly predictable, Murf's_Whore! Did you post that because I've just made you look a total cünt on one of those "adult freds", you fücking loser?:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

Ha, ha! How utterly predictable, Murf's_Whore! Did you post that because I've just made you look a total cünt on one of those "adult freds", you fücking loser?:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Just as a bit of a hint, this is making you look like an utter penis.