HOW’S YOUR GERMAN?

Just found this.

You'll never guess who! said:
Are we sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin:

Once upon a time there was this lonely, sad old Mick who discovered an Armed Forces website and decided to big himself up by pretending to be an ex-soldier in the British Army. He was convinced that his vast experience with the Cadet Force would easily suffice to allow him to pull the wool over they eyes of simple soldiers and earn him the adulation he so desperately craved.

And it worked! For a while at least. But the ex-cadet groper became the victim of his own success and overplayed his meagre hand. He was thoroughly outed and shamed by the concentrated brain-power and vast military knowledge and experience of the other members of this website.

So what was he to do? Hed become so addicted to the acclaim he felt was his as of right that he was shattered when it was withheld. So he applied all the meanness, vindictiveness and selfishness which all his life had prevented him from ever establishing any meaningful relationships or friendships to alleviate his lonely existence and plotted revenge on all those who he felt had treated him so shabbily and been so audacious as to deny him his deserved recognition.

There was only one thing to do: brazen it out and try to totally piss off as many as he could on the website before he was banned.

To be continued ..

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
From further down
Bugsy
Bugsy
LE
Jun 5, 2007
I, too, was taken in by caubeen, hedgie. But proper people like you and me admit it when we make mistakes and move on, having learned a lesson.

Mind you, it must be difficult now for the bogus Brig, for he can be definitely sure that there are almost 28,000 bods who think he's a complete cunt. Given his own inflated opinion of himself, that must be intolerable.

GOOD!

MsG
Ever heard of the word d hypocrisy Bugsy?

...can anyone give me the story of Tropper66? I can't find him on a member search.
Fucking hell... how long have you got?

A little nugget to start the ball rolling. He was a cavalryman (trooper) and he either joined in '66 or it was his last two.

When he created his username, he almost certainly intended it to be 'Trooper66' rather than 'Tropper66' but when somebody questioned the spelling he was quite adamant that it was a blend word, a portmanteau if you will, of 'Trooper' and 'Chopper’. (Helicopter rather than cock although that may be open to debate)
...and there you have the start of Tropper's rise to notoriety.

If @DaManBugs wants too get this thread to 200 pages he'd best get his finger out. Momentum is falling by the wayside.

He has been busy today with a spot of translating...

...how many cans of Lidl cider does his state pension translate to now that it has gone up 2.5p per can.

******* hell... how long have you got?

A little nugget to start the ball rolling. He was a cavalryman (trooper) and he either joined in '66 or it was his last two.

When he created his username, he almost certainly intended it to be 'Trooper66' rather than 'Tropper66' but when somebody questioned the spelling he was quite adamant that it was a blend word, a portmanteau if you will, of 'Trooper' and 'Chopper’. (Helicopter rather than cock although that may be open to debate)
...and there you have the start of Tropper's rise to notoriety.
And the fall? Any links?

Threatening a KIA soldier's mum on social media over a charity and his general elevenerife on every single subject in every ******* forum.
The knobthroat was even worse in his jim24 iteration:

Having a meltdown courtesy of Forastero and Porridge Gun

My latest from the site ******

"Due to your constant abuse and stupid posts in the very thread you wanted to keep alive, it's been removed.

Bit of an own goal, eh?"

So your consider your pathetic self importance above the help of veterans

YOU MEGA **** thats it I'm out of here

Tropper was the first on the balcony, then he quickly stepped inside and back out again - he was the first and the second on the balcony. Then he quickly stepped inside and back out again - he was the first, second and third on the balcony... and ad infinitum. ZZZZZzzzzzzzz.

Bugsy built the balcony though, in the days when he was running a hod the size of a builder's skip up and down very high ladders.

That's really interesting (Bobby's) Helm(et)! If that actually occurred on ARRSE (which it didn't), then there must be a lot of evidence to prove it. Present it, please! Present that evidence!

Otherwise, you're just another gacky, resentful gobshite who blames others for any failures!

MsG
@DaManBugs I've no axe to grind with you at all mate, I know nothing about you other than what other people vociferously shout at you however I am intrigued as to why you avoid answering numerous questions. I believe you have published a book, could you let me know what it is called please so I can have a look at it?

Kindest regards, Bogie Bear.

@DaManBugs I've no axe to grind with you at all mate, I know nothing about you other than what other people vociferously shout at you however I am intrigued as to why you avoid answering numerous questions. I believe you have published a book, could you let me know what it is called please so I can have a look at it?

Book? Have a look at his book?

Dream on.

@DaManBugs I've no axe to grind with you at all mate, I know nothing about you other than what other people vociferously shout at you however I am intrigued as to why you avoid answering numerous questions. I believe you have written 14 books, could you let me know what they are called please so I can have a look at them?

Edited for accuracy.

Latest Threads