HOW’S YOUR GERMAN?

So Bugsy, old bean, about your books, they don't really exist do they?

I mean you've not even published them as one of those inteweb e-book self-published things on a website?

So all those posts about your books were a whopping great series of mahoosive FIBS

Be a real man and admit that they were all just fantasy.

just to convince other folks on ARRSE that you're, er, "better" than me. But are you?
If there is a liar of your magnitude plus some anywhere on the Internet then you may perhaps consider your yourself better than that person. Outside of that unlikely event though... we'll, quite simply, everybody Is better than you.

They have no need, you see, to lie incessantly about anything and everything in a futile attempts to 'big themselves up'.

You are one of life's losers... live with it instead of lying about it loser.

Last edited:
If there is a liar of your magnitude plus some anywhere on the Internet then you may perhaps consider your yourself better than that person. Outside of that unlikely event though... we'll, quite simply, everybody Is better than you.

They have no need, you see, to lie incessantly about anything and everything in a futile attempts to 'big themselves up'.

You are one of life's losers... live with it instead of lying about it loser.
Is he as big a liar as Nehustan? Remember him? Or Tropper?

Is he as big a liar as Nehustan? Remember him? Or Tropper?
Bugsy makes makes Tropper66 look like a rank outsider when it comes to the 'Pathological Liar of the Century' contest.

I remember the name Nehustan but not any of his content. It seems unlikely though that he'd give Bugsy even a moment of serious challenge in the aforesaid contest.

Bugsy makes makes Tropper66 look like a rank outsider when it comes to the 'Pathological Liar of the Century' contest.

I remember the name Nehustan but not any of his content. It seems unlikely though that he'd give Bugsy even a moment of serious challenge in the aforesaid contest.
You're pronbably right, Caubeen, Tropper66, Nehustan, DaManBugs - it's an impressive cast of Arrse pathalogical liars he tops.

[QUOTE="Bile-Spewer, post: 8742995, member: 148642"]Nehustan was the absolutely deranged MI6/ spy fantasist and tropper at least actually served in the army and just embellished massively.[/QUOTE]

His final flounce was a thing of true beauty.

[QUOTE="Bile-Spewer, post: 8742995, member: 148642"]Nehustan was the absolutely deranged MI6/ spy fantasist and tropper at least actually served in the army and just embellished massively.
His final flounce was a thing of true beauty.[/QUOTE]Wasn't it just? Another all time waffler was Mcraven the SF Falklands veteran , who's father and grandfather won the VC.
Bugsy still tops them all though, probably the only time he's been good at something. It's because he's inferior you see.

Guys, I have a confession to make. Bugsy is massively superior to me in that:

I can never hope to emulate the scope and size of lies told by Bugsy.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Guys, I have a confession to make. Bugsy is massively superior to me in that:

I can never hope to emulate the scope and size of lies told by Bugsy.
Not a thing one wants on one's cv however. Unless you are him, when it's the only achievement in a pathetically wasted life.

How many Drugsy meltdowns have we had on this thread?
Must be at least 3, even though he's not bothered.

How many Drugsy meltdowns have we had on this thread?
Must be at least 3, even though he's not bothered.
What I really like about Bugsy threads is that more information about his lies comes out each time.

If he shut his gob and played it straight for a while, it would all blow over. Arrsers come and go, after all. Incidentally, can anyone give me the story of Tropper66? I can't find him on a member search.

A little teaser of the gift that was Tropper66:

GEOM, I was in a similar situation thirty years ago, and going by your posts things have improved,but not much, I got the same treatment , the "Man up there is f@ck all wrong with you". but after almost three years of being f@cked about,given shit jobs and piss poor treatment, and no mention of PTSD, I was glad when they eventually gave me an MD.and went on to have a great career in the Construction Industry.and the TA. start looking at your alternatives.if they continue to give you the finger . f@ck um, and quit, don't sit doing a crap job that is only going to depress you more.
On a cold winters night in a belfast streelt
i became to well aquainted with death

Latest Threads