HOW’S YOUR GERMAN?

I'm still waiting to hear how he learned to play cricket in a Irish Catholic school during the 60's. Maybe I should 'phone him and ask.

I have a feeling that @DaManBugs is sometimes economical with the truth. But he's still my favourite really hard soldier here. He might have been fibbing about, well, all of it, but certain parts of it are true.

Like him being involved in drugs. On the receiving end.

Like him being in dodgy bars in Kreuzberg. And refused by even the most desperate whores.

Him having met some Polizei in Germany. Notts police have probably had the pleasure, too. We all prefer the pigeons.

The army intelligence test is probably true. Bugs comes across as being quite intelligent. Pity he failed the "not being a narcissistic, compound-lying pisswank" test. (Yes Bugs, I passed it too, didn't get a result compared to other candidates though. @bob_the_bomb one for you)

The Desert Eagle? he probably held one once. And it had no live rounds in it. Then again, he probably held his own cock once. (See above)

Thus spake AdminVortex.

...He might have been fibbing about, well, all of it, but certain parts of it are true.

Like him being involved in drugs. On the receiving end.
That is probably the biggest lie he ever promulgated... unless buying the odd packet of paracetamol can be considered as 'being involved in drugs'

The army intelligence test is probably true. Bugs comes across as being quite intelligent.
Sorry. Wrong on both counts...

The Desert Eagle? he probably held one once. And it had no live rounds in it.
He read about such an item (courtesy of Google) - he needed something to pad out a particular lie story... see 'Bugsy and the Mugger with the Wooden Gun'.

Then again, he probably held his own cock once.
Apart from his father, almost certainly nobody else ever did.

Sad that as he may have been a more rounded and likeable fellow with no need to weave his unbelievable tales had his life not been one of abject failure and lonely isolation.