HOW’S YOUR GERMAN?

...saw our hero on another thread ("Accident Advice") providing advice on pistol shooting with a hand injury about an hour ago, so seems he's merely flounced from here?
So I see. Interesting development, he's obviously worked out that he's only getting handed his arse here, so he's gone back to bamboozling new people on Arrse.

Quote:

"You didn't describe the actual injury, but I suffered something similar at the end of 1989. It meant that my ability to pull in my left thumb to my index finger was severely degraded (I'm left-handed). I've no problem bringing my thumb up into the "OK" position, since the muscles responsible for that are in the forearm, it's just gripping things between finger and thumb I have trouble with. After a while, you learn to live with it and grip things with your index and middle fingers. Or if you have to, say, retrieve your credit-card from a machine, you can use the knuckles of the same fingers.

What I didn't notice was any inability to shoot, either with a pistol or with a rifle. The three fingers on your hand (not counting your index finger) have more than enough strength to hold a pistol-grip firmly and, if you try it out, you'll find that you don't actually need your thumb to do it, so I don't quite understand how your weapon-handling ability could be adversely affected."

MsG"

Funny how despite leaving the army '73 or '72, he's still using pistols and rifles after having injured his thumb in '89.

Props to @stacker1 for Calling out his billy bollocks.

So I see. Interesting development, he's obviously worked out that he's only getting handed his arse here, so he's gone back to bamboozling new people on Arrse.

Quote:

"You didn't describe the actual injury, but I suffered something similar at the end of 1989. It meant that my ability to pull in my left thumb to my index finger was severely degraded (I'm left-handed). I've no problem bringing my thumb up into the "OK" position, since the muscles responsible for that are in the forearm, it's just gripping things between finger and thumb I have trouble with. After a while, you learn to live with it and grip things with your index and middle fingers. Or if you have to, say, retrieve your credit-card from a machine, you can use the knuckles of the same fingers.

What I didn't notice was any inability to shoot, either with a pistol or with a rifle. The three fingers on your hand (not counting your index finger) have more than enough strength to hold a pistol-grip firmly and, if you try it out, you'll find that you don't actually need your thumb to do it, so I don't quite understand how your weapon-handling ability could be adversely affected."

MsG"

Funny how despite leaving the army '73 or '72, he's still using pistols and rifles after having injured his thumb in '89.

Well he's got to put that Desert Eagle to good use...

Quote:

MsG"

Don't forget, the one with the burning underpants has a time machine.

In Larry O'Liar land, anything is possible.

MB

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I see that this cnut hasn't been shitcanned yet.
Ha, ha, ha! I'm still here, shitlips. And as long as it intensely irritates ärseholes like you, I'm very happy.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

Ha, ha, ha! I'm still here, shitlips. And as long as it intensely irritates ärseholes like you, I'm very happy.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG
And you're still a lying no-mark.

I'm running a sweep on how long before you get ROPS / ban hammer.

@DaManBugs

This is your crayoning thread. Please use it. You do not have the intelligence to compete in the adult threads and you will continue to be banned or censored.
Don't feel bad about it and rejoice in the fact that ARRSE let's you play here and doesn't ban you outright like most other threads you have infested.

Come on in and enjoy the show.

Love from the ARRSE vermin.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
@DaManBugs

This is your crayoning thread. Please use it. You do not have the intelligence to compete in the adult threads and you will continue to be banned or censored.
Don't feel bad about it and rejoice in the fact that ARRSE let's you play here and doesn't ban you outright like most other threads you have infested.

Is he playing elsewhere at the moment then? I can;t be arsed to look for him

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
@DaManBugs

Quite on the contrary, Murph's_ Whore! This is your (collective) thread to (hopefully) prevent you totally obsessive ARRSE vermin cünts from infesting any other threads with your irrelevant posts and derailing them. Hard luck shitlips!

MsG

Is he playing elsewhere at the moment then? I can;t be arsed to look for him
Some cleaning up required in the Phillip Green thread due to the idiot being offended at people having a different point of view. Nothing new I'm afraid.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Alright Bugsy, any chance you can issue this idiot with one of your searingly incisive nicknames? https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/another-what-boots-thread.287444/page-5#post-8875295

He did make a rude comment to you and needs showing that your knowledge of boots is much better than his.
Wow, Whoralee (that's the patron saint of prostitutes), how nice of you to visit the thread. What a shame you present yourself as so fake by declairing that I know anything about boots. Are you fückin' totally stupid or what?

I'll tell you what, why don't you just go fück yourself, numbnuts?

MsG

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Wow, Whoralee (that's the patron saint of prostitutes), how nice of you to visit the thread. What a shame you present yourself as so fake by declairing that I know anything about boots. Are you fückin' totally stupid or what?

I'll tell you what, why don't you just go fück yourself, numbnuts?

MsG
numbnuts and ortholith don't rhyme - you're losing your touch:nod:

Latest Threads