HOW’S YOUR GERMAN?

Society is judged on how we treat those that need the most help. Your post just smacks of trying to make yourself feel superior, mükka, is that what makes you feel better about your own life? :grin:=D^^

MsG
Society also expects those in receipt of help not to bite the hand that delivers it.
It also expects that those who can contribute to the system do so. What have you done recently?

Society is judged on how we treat those that need the most help. Your post just smacks of trying to make yourself feel superior, mükka, is that what makes you feel better about your own life? :grin:=D^^

MsG
I think the umlaut on "mükka" is taking things a bit too far old chap.

Society also expects those in receipt of help not to bite the hand that delivers it.
It also expects that those who can contribute to the system do so. What have you done recently?
Campaigned against the wasters that suck up more money than you or your wretched family do combined - the useless decrepit relics that live at Windosr castle. What have you done, comrade? Saved the public from horror by staying indoors?

MsG

Campaigned against the wasters that suck up more money than you or your wretched family do combined - the useless decrepit relics that live at Windosr castle. What have you done, comrade? Saved the public from horror by staying indoors?

MsG
What have you ever done Mr big time?

Get a job you dole claiming cnut, I shouldn't have to work hard just to support you posting shite on arrse all day.

What have you ever done Mr big time?

Get a job you dole claiming cnut, I shouldn't have to work hard just to support you posting shite on arrse all day.
Jesus-fucking-Christ.

MsG
irony.jpg

...saw our hero on another thread ("Accident Advice") providing advice on pistol shooting with a hand injury about an hour ago, so seems he's merely flounced from here?
So I see. Interesting development, he's obviously worked out that he's only getting handed his arse here, so he's gone back to bamboozling new people on Arrse.

Quote:

"You didn't describe the actual injury, but I suffered something similar at the end of 1989. It meant that my ability to pull in my left thumb to my index finger was severely degraded (I'm left-handed). I've no problem bringing my thumb up into the "OK" position, since the muscles responsible for that are in the forearm, it's just gripping things between finger and thumb I have trouble with. After a while, you learn to live with it and grip things with your index and middle fingers. Or if you have to, say, retrieve your credit-card from a machine, you can use the knuckles of the same fingers.

What I didn't notice was any inability to shoot, either with a pistol or with a rifle. The three fingers on your hand (not counting your index finger) have more than enough strength to hold a pistol-grip firmly and, if you try it out, you'll find that you don't actually need your thumb to do it, so I don't quite understand how your weapon-handling ability could be adversely affected."

MsG"

Funny how despite leaving the army '73 or '72, he's still using pistols and rifles after having injured his thumb in '89.

Props to @stacker1 for Calling out his billy bollocks.

So I see. Interesting development, he's obviously worked out that he's only getting handed his arse here, so he's gone back to bamboozling new people on Arrse.

Quote:

"You didn't describe the actual injury, but I suffered something similar at the end of 1989. It meant that my ability to pull in my left thumb to my index finger was severely degraded (I'm left-handed). I've no problem bringing my thumb up into the "OK" position, since the muscles responsible for that are in the forearm, it's just gripping things between finger and thumb I have trouble with. After a while, you learn to live with it and grip things with your index and middle fingers. Or if you have to, say, retrieve your credit-card from a machine, you can use the knuckles of the same fingers.

What I didn't notice was any inability to shoot, either with a pistol or with a rifle. The three fingers on your hand (not counting your index finger) have more than enough strength to hold a pistol-grip firmly and, if you try it out, you'll find that you don't actually need your thumb to do it, so I don't quite understand how your weapon-handling ability could be adversely affected."

MsG"

Funny how despite leaving the army '73 or '72, he's still using pistols and rifles after having injured his thumb in '89.

Well he's got to put that Desert Eagle to good use...

Quote:

MsG"

Don't forget, the one with the burning underpants has a time machine.

In Larry O'Liar land, anything is possible.

MB

Latest Threads