HOW’S YOUR GERMAN?

Have you managed to work out any impact on the UK economy, in the event of you downing tools yet?
Or any good reason for the tax payer to continue funding your, admittedly frankly appalling, standard of living?
Society is judged on how we treat those that need the most help. Your post just smacks of trying to make yourself feel superior, mükka, is that what makes you feel better about your own life? :grin:=D^^

MsG

Society is judged on how we treat those that need the most help. Your post just smacks of trying to make yourself feel superior, mükka, is that what makes you feel better about your own life? :grin:=D^^

MsG
Society also expects those in receipt of help not to bite the hand that delivers it.
It also expects that those who can contribute to the system do so. What have you done recently?

MsG
I think the umlaut on "mükka" is taking things a bit too far old chap.

Society also expects those in receipt of help not to bite the hand that delivers it.
It also expects that those who can contribute to the system do so. What have you done recently?
Campaigned against the wasters that suck up more money than you or your wretched family do combined - the useless decrepit relics that live at Windosr castle. What have you done, comrade? Saved the public from horror by staying indoors?

MsG

Campaigned against the wasters that suck up more money than you or your wretched family do combined - the useless decrepit relics that live at Windosr castle. What have you done, comrade? Saved the public from horror by staying indoors?

MsG
What have you ever done Mr big time?

Get a job you dole claiming cnut, I shouldn't have to work hard just to support you posting shite on arrse all day.

What have you ever done Mr big time?

Get a job you dole claiming cnut, I shouldn't have to work hard just to support you posting shite on arrse all day.
Jesus-fucking-Christ.

MsG
irony.jpg

Latest Threads