HOW’S YOUR GERMAN?

It appears the bugster has been booted once again. Incidentally, he seems to have made an attempt at a sock account that's almost identical to his original. Search for his username and see what comes up.

It appears the bugster has been booted once again. Incidentally, he seems to have made an attempt at a sock account that's almost identical to his original. Search for his username and see what comes up.
I'm a lazy cunt can't you link it for me?

Lab rats learn quicker than the bloke who was in the top percentile of his army intelligence test that nobody who took it remembers getting the results for.
You didn't take that test? You will be telling me that you didn't get to do P Coy during phase 2 next.

Oh yes, I did all that, at the same time as qualifying as a weapons instructor and the billet-block rewiring course.

MsG
Same mate. We was parachuting out of hydrogen balloons and guarding the IGB. I really don't know how I found time to be playing international standard cricket.

Bugsy's days on ARRSE are done. As he won't go quietly we need a very noisy and public execution. As a proud Class A vermin, I am willing to be Albert Pierrepoint for the day.