HOW’S YOUR GERMAN?

I told you there's a rota.
It doesn't appear to be a rota, it appears to be all of you fighting to be the first to boot him in the nads.

If you're still around, would you please confirm that your IQ dit was in fact a wind up?
The man in the top 0.5 percentile of intelligence amongst his RAMC intake has been shítcanned from his own thread for the second time for being a thick twàt, so no.

He achieved this by accusing a German fellow of being a Nazi because he's German. All without realising that's a sort of Nazi mentality in itself.

Good drills Bugs, you fücking spoon.

When can we expect the buffoonery and fib telling, sorry, chain pulling to continue @Helm . Has he received another 7 stretch, or perhaps a bit longer this time?

Please be the latter.

MB

Buggersy has been telling lies since he discovered that he could hide behind the anonymity to tell tall tales of derring-do and thereby impress the great unwashed as to his superiority.

The massive lies on non-military forums coupled with his persistent dodging of the truth when questioned give it away.

Man with infeasibly small penis syndrome.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
It doesn't appear to be a rota, it appears to be all of you fighting to be the first to boot him in the nads.
Sometimes a target of opportunity appears. But the rota itself was designed by Steven Hawkins as a result of Bugsy,'s lies threatening to tear a rift in both space and time.

That's interesting! So your man Hermann there (along with all the rest of the ARRSE vermin) can insult, abuse and accuse me as much as he wants, but I'm not allowed to strike back? How do you square that, then?

MsG
Because you're an internet serial liar and a mental fantasist.

I've just found this on a German telly website. It's actually in English with German subtitles, but does sum up the motivation for the ARRSE vermin very well. It's only a minute and change long:
Extra: The Cleaners – Ein Ziel | Reportage & Dokumentation

MsG

Idiot child! The motivation is to watch you make an utter sheep's cunt of yourself as you descend into yet another frothing shit spackled meltdown before being hoofed to prevent a total collapse of the reality matrix under the relentless onslaught of your fibs.

Yer man Bugs taking time out from his posting career on arrse:

'Class activist' tells Jacob Rees-Mogg's children 'your daddy is a terrible man' | Metro News

Seriously though. Not really followed the whole bugsy saga from beginning to end, but I get the gist. I find him fascinating. He's obviously mental. But at the same time pretty lucid and not unintelligent. In another life, if he'd made the most of his assets and stayed in his lane, he coulda been a contender.

I've spent the last few years studying personality disorders, because there was something I had to get to grips with. I got there in the end. I'm not a professional, and my small bit of research (hundreds and hundreds of hours) only led me to have a lot of respect for real professionals in the field. You'll hear me slag them off for other reasons, but all the psychs do a pretty amazing job considering that psychology/psychiatry/psychotherapy is a 'soft-science'.

Having said that, our man bugs has me totally befuddled. There isn't a single personality disorder type that I could shoe-horn him in to. But like I said, I'm not a pro so maybe I missed it. I'd be happy to hear from real life people in the field if they would hazard a guess to his 'condition'. Maybe it's not a personality disorder per se that he is suffering from.

I'll leave out the ad-hominem for the moment because that's too easy and I'm kind of trying to be serious here.

He does however fit another stereotype: that of the loony lefty marxist commie SJW. He lies, he does not refute any argument, he is oblivious to criticism and logic, he flies off at a tangent thinking that clever use of word-play or vague allegory somehow makes his point. Totally oblivious. No situational awareness. No sense of self. No 'theory of mind' (you might want to look that last one up all you non-psychs out there).

I think there is definitely a bit of self-hatred/masochism going on here, but if so it really is sub-conscious. The hate from inside the man is projected out. He seems to genuinely hold a lot of you vermin in utter contempt. Yet, at the same time, his engagement with you betrays his pitiful cry for help. He must know the help will never come? Not from this quarter. Not now.

What does he hope to gain? He just can't walk away. He likes to cause chaos and would cause more if he could. Yet I don't think he is totally malicious. He is too pitiful for that. I wouldn't trust him of course, but whatever this thing he's got going is about, I don't think it is at the same kind of level that is leveled at HMAF from say, The PIRA.

Maybe it was just a joke that got out of hand. The fact he posts at places like Urban75, however, does portray a personality type that is very much at odds with the content and 'vibe' of this good forum. Maybe he would do damage if he could, and just doesn't have the balls or the wherewithal. I don't know. It's odd for someone like him to come here and seek some kind of respect.

There is definitely a split in his personality. But it is not the split of a Cluster A personality type, such as a Schizoid. It's much more contrary and confusing than that.

The mind can break and shatter in a million different ways. I think what we are witnessing here is a man trying to come to terms with himself, with his past, with the world, and his very bleak future. Some of you have reached out to him - I've seen that in just the last few pages. It has been sincere as well. Yet he can not pick up on it. His mind is too broken. Yet...

He can still function. His use of language when he is not employing snark or school ground taunts is pretty good. He is not an unintelligent man. But neither is he high IQ either. He is probably what some people call a 'midwit'. Clever enough to know he's cleverer than a lot of other people (and to be resentful because of it), but not so clever as to realise that there are people orders of magnitude cleverer than him again. Dunning-Kruger in full effect.

But it's the constant coming back for a hammering when he doesn't have a single ally or 'komrade' that really impresses me. That takes a whole new level of obliviousness.

I'm not writing these words to pile on our man bugs. Plenty of other 'vermin' doing a grand job on that already (and not undeservedly). I'm genuinely trying to understand where the hell he is coming from. For all my studies in psychology, I really have not come across anything like this. It has no name. It has no label. Not officially anyway. Perhaps 'Fantasist' comes closest. And that would tie in with the 'splitting' that occurs in Cluster A personality disorders such as Schizoids - they have a very rich internal life and elaborate made up world. But still, a true Schizoid would not devote so much time to seek the approval of others (they really do want to be alone).

He lies, he dribbles, he has no shame and does not abide by the same self-rulings that us other mere mortals have to follow (because we choose to do so). But "why?".

I wonder if the anarcho-communists over at Urban75 know about his posting career here? The fact he was once a 'baby-killer'?

This man's mind is split in to so many parts that there is only shards of it left. Yet again, the paradox is that there is some kind of pattern to it all: the pathological need for respect - from his enemies as well as his 'muckers', the hatred of authority, the narcissistic self-belief that he is above everybody else and thus does not have to play by any of the rules, the total lack of EQ, even if his EQ is at best mid-range, the punishment he gets not making any difference to his future behavior.

It's also possible that he is just clever enough and driven enough to be dangerous. While I don't think he is malicious, I still would not put it past him. It might be just one single event that pushes him over the edge.

Anyway, that's my layman's diagnosis for what it's worth. I don't really pay him much mind, but even after not visiting arrse for a little while, he always turns up like the proverbial.

I believe Winston Churchill said of bugsy: "He is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma."

"He's also a bit of a throbber!"

Whoops, couldn't resist it. Sorry bugs.

But if you're reading this, you have been given some good advice already in this thread. Get some kind of help. It's not too late. The great irony is that you could probably reach out to the good people of this forum and they might even point you in the right direction. I don't think you are ever going to be muckers with anyone here now - that ship has sailed - but you might be able to work out that thing that has been ailing you your whole life, that still nags at you and just will not let you rest.

If a man accomplishes nothing else with his life, if he can put those kind of demons to rest, then I would say he has won the lottery of life and become a great man.

Can you still become a great man, bugs?

There is still time. I wish you well.

tombstone.jpg

'Class activist' tells Jacob Rees-Mogg's children 'your daddy is a terrible man' | Metro News

Seriously though. Not really followed the whole bugsy saga from beginning to end, but I get the gist. I find him fascinating. He's obviously mental. But at the same time pretty lucid and not unintelligent. In another life, if he'd made the most of his assets and stayed in his lane, he coulda been a contender.

I've spent the last few years studying personality disorders, because there was something I had to get to grips with. I got there in the end. I'm not a professional, and my small bit of research (hundreds and hundreds of hours) only led me to have a lot of respect for real professionals in the field. You'll hear me slag them off for other reasons, but all the psychs do a pretty amazing job considering that psychology/psychiatry/psychotherapy is a 'soft-science'.

Having said that, our man bugs has me totally befuddled. There isn't a single personality disorder type that I could shoe-horn him in to. But like I said, I'm not a pro so maybe I missed it. I'd be happy to hear from real life people in the field if they would hazard a guess to his 'condition'. Maybe it's not a personality disorder per se that he is suffering from.

I'll leave out the ad-hominem for the moment because that's too easy and I'm kind of trying to be serious here.

He does however fit another stereotype: that of the loony lefty marxist commie SJW. He lies, he does not refute any argument, he is oblivious to criticism and logic, he flies off at a tangent thinking that clever use of word-play or vague allegory somehow makes his point. Totally oblivious. No situational awareness. No sense of self. No 'theory of mind' (you might want to look that last one up all you non-psychs out there).

I think there is definitely a bit of self-hatred/masochism going on here, but if so it really is sub-conscious. The hate from inside the man is projected out. He seems to genuinely hold a lot of you vermin in utter contempt. Yet, at the same time, his engagement with you betrays his pitiful cry for help. He must know the help will never come? Not from this quarter. Not now.

What does he hope to gain? He just can't walk away. He likes to cause chaos and would cause more if he could. Yet I don't think he is totally malicious. He is too pitiful for that. I wouldn't trust him of course, but whatever this thing he's got going is about, I don't think it is at the same kind of level that is leveled at HMAF from say, The PIRA.

Maybe it was just a joke that got out of hand. The fact he posts at places like Urban75, however, does portray a personality type that is very much at odds with the content and 'vibe' of this good forum. Maybe he would do damage if he could, and just doesn't have the balls or the wherewithal. I don't know. It's odd for someone like him to come here and seek some kind of respect.

There is definitely a split in his personality. But it is not the split of a Cluster A personality type, such as a Schizoid. It's much more contrary and confusing than that.

The mind can break and shatter in a million different ways. I think what we are witnessing here is a man trying to come to terms with himself, with his past, with the world, and his very bleak future. Some of you have reached out to him - I've seen that in just the last few pages. It has been sincere as well. Yet he can not pick up on it. His mind is too broken. Yet...

He can still function. His use of language when he is not employing snark or school ground taunts is pretty good. He is not an unintelligent man. But neither is he high IQ either. He is probably what some people call a 'midwit'. Clever enough to know he's cleverer than a lot of other people (and to be resentful because of it), but not so clever as to realise that there are people orders of magnitude cleverer than him again. Dunning-Kruger in full effect.

But it's the constant coming back for a hammering when he doesn't have a single ally or 'komrade' that really impresses me. That takes a whole new level of obliviousness.

I'm not writing these words to pile on our man bugs. Plenty of other 'vermin' doing a grand job on that already (and not undeservedly). I'm genuinely trying to understand where the hell he is coming from. For all my studies in psychology, I really have not come across anything like this. It has no name. It has no label. Not officially anyway. Perhaps 'Fantasist' comes closest. And that would tie in with the 'splitting' that occurs in Cluster A personality disorders such as Schizoids - they have a very rich internal life and elaborate made up world. But still, a true Schizoid would not devote so much time to seek the approval of others (they really do want to be alone).

He lies, he dribbles, he has no shame and does not abide by the same self-rulings that us other mere mortals have to follow (because we choose to do so). But "why?".

I wonder if the anarcho-communists over at Urban75 know about his posting career here? The fact he was once a 'baby-killer'?

This man's mind is split in to so many parts that there is only shards of it left. Yet again, the paradox is that there is some kind of pattern to it all: the pathological need for respect - from his enemies as well as his 'muckers', the hatred of authority, the narcissistic self-belief that he is above everybody else and thus does not have to play by any of the rules, the total lack of EQ, even if his EQ is at best mid-range, the punishment he gets not making any difference to his future behavior.

It's also possible that he is just clever enough and driven enough to be dangerous. While I don't think he is malicious, I still would not put it past him. It might be just one single event that pushes him over the edge.

Anyway, that's my layman's diagnosis for what it's worth. I don't really pay him much mind, but even after not visiting arrse for a little while, he always turns up like the proverbial.

I believe Winston Churchill said of bugsy: "He is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma."

But if you're reading this, you have been given some good advice already in this thread. Get some kind of help. It's not too late. The great irony is that you could probably reach out to the good people of this forum and they might even point you in the right direction. I don't think you are ever going to be muckers with anyone here now - that ship has sailed - but you might be able to work out that thing that has been ailing you your whole life, that still nags at you and just will not let you rest.

If a man accomplishes nothing else with his life, if he can put those kind of demons to rest, then I would say he has won the lottery of life and become a great man.

If there's anything that can be added to this excellent post it might be this:

I'm no psychologist either but I've a bit of second-hand psychotherapist knowledge from my sister (who's the professional).

Psychotherapists talk about people's need for 'strokes', and even a slap is better than being ignored. This - and the evidence from all his posts - suggests he's a very lonely man.

Also, all this 'elevenarife' stuff suggests that he has a 'driver' which is 'LISTEN TO ME' which might suggest he was the youngest child of a largish family. When you're being ignored even a slap is better than nothing.

So he can't spin a normal dit. He has to be heard. So he's the fastest/cleverest/most qualified etc. Even getting slapped down is attention.

Which then leads to his other driver/script: POOR ME. All the Vermin picking on him...(for his Münchausen proclivities) which seats him firmly in the 'Victim' corner of the 'Drama Triangle' (something else worth googling perhaps).

You are in for such a fucking big umlauting when he gets back.

I can only imagine the turmoil in Buggersy's head at the moment.

He must be close to melting down properly as he no longer has an outlet for his puerile ranting

I don't know about an umlauting but it might well be out with the Dessert Eagle and we'll all be hunted down like errrr ..... vermin

Latest Threads