HOW’S YOUR GERMAN?

Is that really the best you can do? Feeble! Very feeble. But you do bring up an interesting point there, goobie. What on earth would possess you to mock a (presumably) mentally ill man? Is that how you get your jollies? Not very christian, is it? What about all that waffle about "not flicking the amocted" (or word to that effect=-D=-D=-D )?

MsG
Name any other poster on here that doesn't think you are a lying cunt, exactly, you can't can you?

He is of, course, cleverer than arrse vermin and we would not be able to understand it even if we found and read it. Even google translate can't scan gibberish.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
When H.R. Trevor-Roper wrote his classic book "the Last Days of Hitler", he wrote in the foreword (paraphrasing slightly) that when someone is telling the truth, their initial story may appear a little contradictory, but as the full facts emerge, it will be seen the story being told is coherent. Conversely, if someone is lying, the initial story may appear coherent, but as said person is challenged for more information, contradictions emerge and it becomes apparent that the story cannot be true.

I'm struggling to think of an ARRSE member who fits the latter modus operandi. Maybe someone in this thread could help me out.

Wordsmith

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
So your claim to have written 14 books was a .........................er.............lie!
Now, that is a surprise! For a man of his stature, education and former military service to resort to such low stand......wait a minute, we're talking about Bugsy aren't we? Lying Kunt!

When H.R. Trevor-Roper wrote his classic book "the Last Days of Hitler", he wrote in the foreword (paraphrasing slightly) that when someone is telling the truth, their initial story may appear a little contradictory, but as the full facts emerge, it will be seen the story being told is coherent. Conversely, if someone is lying, the initial story may appear coherent, but as said person is challenged for more information, contradictions emerge and it becomes apparent that the story cannot be true.

I'm struggling to think of an ARRSE member who fits the latter modus operandi. Maybe someone in this thread could help me out.

Wordsmith
Got that book the other day, haven't read it yet. Trevor-Roper was an interesting fellow and so was his on going tiff with AJP Taylor.

William Makepeace Thackeray and Stanley Kubrick between them came up with this:

It's a remarkable resemblance, at least insofar as lying and its pitfalls are concerned.

Last edited:

Latest Threads