HOW’S YOUR GERMAN?

None of the employees /associated / team members of Nottingham Hookers deserve Bugsy giving them the heavy breathing and slobbering over the phone.

Poor cows will all Give up the lucrative sex trade and get minimum wage menial jobs in retail just to get away from the horror and nightmare mental images of Nottinghams most infamous pigeon shouter's heavy breathing and thrapping in a piss smelling phone box.

Back when I lived in Nottingham anyone caught kerb crawling had their details posting in the Nottingham Evening Post.

None of the employees /associated / team members of Nottingham Hookers deserve Bugsy giving them the heavy breathing and slobbering over the phone.

Poor cows will all Give up the lucrative sex trade and get minimum wage menial jobs in retail just to get away from the horror and nightmare mental images of Nottinghams most infamous pigeon shouter's heavy breathing and thrapping in a piss smelling phone box.

He will have to use a public 'phone box this as a result of his rapidly declining personal circumstances. Any loose change he has will be spent on cheap strong cider.
His life will soon be over, Inshallah.

Back when I lived in Nottingham anyone caught kerb crawling had their details posting in the Nottingham Evening Post.
Bugsy kerb crawling? Has he ever told us which supercars he owns /has owned? He was no doubt a test driver (uncredited for persec reasons) for McLaren or Ferrari at some point in his bovine xcrement excitement filled life.

That would be an unusual sentence for soliciting, community service, servicing Bugsy.
A much more effective deterrent than litter picking or painting over graffiti though.

I suppose if you're advertising to the prozzies and they go direct to the door it would technically reduce kerb crawling. Unorthodox strategy.

I believe that it was a fairly effective deterrent, but the whores complained at restriction of trade whilst the local people were happy at not being propositioned by passing tourists.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Still not found my Faceache page or anything useful about my wife and kids? Well, that's a piss poor showing if ever I saw one. I thought you all were "Google experts", but it seems not.:smile::smile::smile:

Still, carry on suckers!

MsG

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Still not found my Faceache page or anything useful about my wife and kids? Well, that's a piss poor showing if ever I saw one. I thought you all were "Google experts", but it seems not.:smile::smile::smile:

Still, carry on suckers!

MsG
Weren't you sobbing about leaving your kids out of this earlier? You really are a shit liar.

I wonder if Drugsy's handlers at SWP headquarters are aware of his anti semitic outburst on the internet:

palestine and israel
Check out Bugsy using derogatory terms for gypsies to describe Palestinians

And those poor people suffer a double-whammy because they're regarded as the pikeys of the Arab world

Still, carry on suckers!

MsG
You gobbed off about my Facebook earlier, wheres the link?

Is there nothing you wont lie about?

Latest Threads