Housing - ITN

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jontyb, Sep 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm a journalist from ITN, looking people will to talk about the housing situation for service personnel.

If anyone wants to talk to us, please send me an email.

at jonty.beavan@itn.co.uk

thank you.
  2. What do you mean, Service Family Accommodation or Social Housing etc?

3. Cow

Cow LE

Did you have the common courtesy to ask the Mods before posting?
  4. Unfortunately we tend to treat all journo's the same on here.

SCUM. So do one.
  5. Speak to Bob Russell MP - he's the expert apparently.
  6. Jonty, please contact the Mods and BAFF then come back to the forum and you MIGHT get a better response from serving forum members or their partners.
  7. hi there i am WRAPJOBAGAIN you can have my mobile number and i will gladley talk to you my number is.

0121 do one you nobber.
  8. Or as one of my friends once memorably said on being asked his number

"Yes mate sure, it's 0798......shove it up your arrse"
  9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Awesome journalistic standards. I'm sure you'll represent us well. :roll:
  10. Do yourself a favour, go away and never darken this site again.

Have the decency to go through the offical channels, instead of coming on here in the vain hope of sensualising your story with some "real squaddies views".

The media are to blame for stirring up distrust between us and this great nation. YOU ARE SCUM.
  11. Well said that man and excellent avatar :D
  12. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Unlikely to get much of a result matey, just see comments above. Soliciting to get soldiers to break the law is not the way ahead.

Chin chin.
  13. Play up Pompey!
  14. Ah the rigours of journalistic researching eh, or just bluddy lazy more like.
  15. Why don't you go to Iraq or the Stan and conduct a one to one interview with the lads in Helmand about their living conditions? Perhaps you could run a feature on their delight at getting a £0.76p per day council tax rebate. Why don't you all just do one? Lazy Bastardos come in here and expect the earth. When will the press realise that as a general rule we distrust you (and that's putting it politely)