Housing issues

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by General Melchett, Sep 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

OK, so I've bleated about being evicted for non-entitlement to SFA due to non-residency of children despite being their carer for at least 4 months total a year. DHE most unhelpful and unsympathetic.

But it winds me up when I see the following by the same DHE office.

Female Sgts being moved out the mess into SFA due to some spurious problem about toilet facilities in the mess.

MOD coppers in SFA.

....and the crowning turd...

Foreign and Commonwealth soldier, maried (and therefore entitled) in SFA. No kids and husband in Africa with no intention of ever coming to live in this country or even visit!

What on earth is going on?

2. 3 problems:
    1. White
    2. British
    3. Male

3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Correct - You should know your place by now. More fool you if you don't :roll:

4. Its the rules innit, more'n me jobs worth......

5. General Melchett

I didn't really want to go there but......

6. Under UK law if you or anyone else perceives your treatment as racist then it is by definition racist....all aboard the outrage bus to compensation

7. Unless you is white of course.

8. ah, I'd forgotten that bit, sorry.

9. Look Melchett old boy, your only purpose in life is to pay taxes so that others can ponce a free or heavily subsidised living in the land of Britain.

So, wind yer neck in old chap and beat a hasty retreat back to your basha in the woods :D :D :D

10. Civil Partnership! You'd get to keep your quarter then!

11. What about officers who 'cannot' live in SLA (The Mess) as they have a dog?

What about officers who 'cannot' live in SLA (The Mess) as they do not like the food (vegetarian)?

What about officers who 'cannot' live in the mess as they are homosexual?

All three examples have been allocated mis-appropriated (non-entitled) SFA in the past three months.

Sorry to add fuel to your fire Melchy.

12. General Melchett

GM,

Those are even more spurious reasons than my examples.

Didn't realise you'd come out and stopped eating meat.

I also thought you were allergic to dogs?

13. General Melchett

This isn't a racist rant i'd hasten to add. It's outrage at the DHE.

14. I shagged my dog then ate him in my room in the mess - They have asked me to move out to a surplus OMQ - is that fair!

15. I have heard apocryphal tales of blokes who do just this to get a quarter!