Housing in civ div for ex forces

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Mosschops, May 31, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Does anybody know if there is such a thing?

    As I'm in the process of a divorce, only work part time so a mortgage will be difficult to obtain, but have too much equity from the sale of me ex matrimonial house to qualify for any council schemes. I've 2 children to house and am finding it a difficult prospect as I lose out either way.

    I heard that there might be some such housing scheme for ex forces personnel?
  2. There are a number of schemes, but many are short-term housing or for singlies only. I have some details of various trusts and associations which may help; PM me with the area you live in and I will have a look when I'm at the office.
  3. *done*
  4. how just wondering if you can help am a single ex soldier wondering if there is housing schemes in my area where i could get somewhere to live so it helps also when i see my son i have somewhere to take him thanks
  5. oldbaldy

    oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

    & your area is?
    Or is there a prize for a correct guess?
  6. it northumberland am from do you no or can you help,