Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by The_Claw, Oct 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I know this isn't right place, however can anyone point me in the right direction for regs on entitlemnet for housing? It's one of those thing's you can find when your not looking for it. :?

  2. Go to the Army Portal, go to JSP's, it's there under Tri-Service Accomodation Regulations (or something). I was looking it up the other day.
  3. Spot on. Thankyou.