• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Househole Cavalry Operational Casulties Fund

The Household Cavalry Operational Casualties Fund are hosting an evening at the Society of Equestrian Artists Exhibition on 3rd August 2011 from 6-9pm in the Mall Galleries, near Admiralty Arch, The Mall, SW1. Tickets are £20. For further information please call the fundraising office on 020 7839 4858 or email harriet@operationalcasualtiesf​und.co.uk, or donate at Oops - JustGiving

Sounds like a nice evening. I couldn't get the email address to work but the justgiving address worked

JINGO

War Hero
Book Reviewer
A great cause mate and one very dear to my heart. It's gone round in the Association news E Mail this week. Would it be pedantic of me to point out the typo in the title?
You do get a free bump out of it. ;-)

A great cause mate and one very dear to my heart. It's gone round in the Association news E Mail this week. Would it be pedantic of me to point out the typo in the title?
You do get a free bump out of it. ;-)
That's to catch attention, no it isn't it's a dyslexic keyboard

Latest Threads