Household Cavalry Walt?

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by POGscribbler, Apr 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looks like full dress for one of the Line Cav Regiments. The collar badge & primrose stripe suggest RDG, but I'm sure in the days of the Skins we didn't allow ugly wives...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that the rig is what stands out the most in this picture? :omfg:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Not Scots DG but could be one of the Yeomanry Regiments
  4. Wah shield on

Thats no bird! (Perrhaps an Arrser on a recent London crawl!)

Wah shield off
    • Like Like x 2
  5. 'She' should be persecuted by the Waltenkommando for masquerading as a woman!

Er...hold on it's Colours B****S late of 42 Cdo RM, Sir I salute you.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. i wouldnt want to have to fight her
  7. RDSG................?? Is that a contemporary version of the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards (RSDG)?? :eek:)
  8. Mong typing - meant RDG! We all know Scots DG are Scots DG, not RSDG & the various other ghastly versions put on here!
  9. The sword's a 1908 Pattern too, not the H Cav sword. No 'flask cord" on the pouch belt. So many things wrong with that rig.

And that's deffo not a "bird"... :)
  10. Could it be some sort of fancy dress event?
  11. I don't even think HPF & his ACF AI chums went this far.
  12. My guess (and it is only that) is Yeoman Cav. No self respecting regular would look that shit. I am ruling out fancy dress beacuse the medals look genuine and I just dont want to believe anyone would put their real medals on a fake uniform. I belive the bird to be real only because it is serious commitment to fancy dress for a bloke to have a "ladylike" tattoo done on his thigh!