Household Cavalry Walt?

Looks like full dress for one of the Line Cav Regiments. The collar badge & primrose stripe suggest RDG, but I'm sure in the days of the Skins we didn't allow ugly wives...

Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that the rig is what stands out the most in this picture? :omfg:

Not Scots DG but could be one of the Yeomanry Regiments

Wah shield on

Thats no bird! (Perrhaps an Arrser on a recent London crawl!)

Wah shield off

'She' should be persecuted by the Waltenkommando for masquerading as a woman!

Er...hold on it's Colours B****S late of 42 Cdo RM, Sir I salute you.

Looks like full dress for one of the Line Cav Regiments. The collar badge & primrose stripe suggest RDSG, but I'm sure in the days of the Skins we didn't allow ugly wives...
RDSG................?? Is that a contemporary version of the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards (RSDG)?? :eek:)

RDSG................?? Is that a contemporary version of the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards (RSDG)?? :eek:)
Mong typing - meant RDG! We all know Scots DG are Scots DG, not RSDG & the various other ghastly versions put on here!

The sword's a 1908 Pattern too, not the H Cav sword. No 'flask cord" on the pouch belt. So many things wrong with that rig.

And that's deffo not a "bird"... :)

Could it be some sort of fancy dress event?

My guess (and it is only that) is Yeoman Cav. No self respecting regular would look that shit. I am ruling out fancy dress beacuse the medals look genuine and I just dont want to believe anyone would put their real medals on a fake uniform. I belive the bird to be real only because it is serious commitment to fancy dress for a bloke to have a "ladylike" tattoo done on his thigh!

Woman, possibly, Lady, not likely!

I wouldn't even say the helmet is HCav. Only the gauntlets and the possibly the buff belt.
This does seem a very similar outfit to what Baron Von Castleshort was wearing in one of his photos - but I can't find that one.