Household Cavalry tribute to Frankel

E

exmunkey

About time I broke Frankels run, I'll bet on him on his next race. I think they look nice in pink

This week champion nag, next week, 48 cases of Pedigree Chum.
The latest talk from the connections is he will earn his owners £100 million in stud fees!

I sense a lot of cynics in this thread. He has won 14 group 1 races out of 14 and is rated by anyone who knows anything about horse racing as the best ever. I just wish I owned one of his fetlocks......I could retire!

E

exmunkey

Thought I'd jinx it by having money on the race which is what usually happens on sure sert, but he won. Not a fan of flat racing, way too bent but he is an amazing horse.
Going to take my winnings, probably 20p and..........

New thread what can I do with 20p

Thought I'd jinx it by having money on the race which is what usually happens on sure sert, but he won. Not a fan of flat racing, way too bent but he is an amazing horse.
Going to take my winnings, probably 20p and..........

New thread what can I do with 20p
Hump most of the female posters on this site?

Do you understand what going to stud means? It means he will end his days shagging any mare for a price and the money goes to his owners. That's flat racing, race,win add value, shag not something most on arrse could live up to

Wah meter still on.

So because he's a flat racing horse that's won everything he's ever raced in...he's not a great horse,because he's never raced at Cheltnam.

If you apply the same logic, Usain Bolt is a shit marathon runner!

If the nag was any good, he wouldn't a midget sitting on his back whipping the shit out of his arse to get him to run round a circle

Wah meter still on.

So because he's a flat racing horse that's won everything he's ever raced in...he's not a great horse,because he's never raced at Cheltnam.

Not at all! My benchmark is how a horsey can do jumps over a couple of miles not run very fast in a short circle

Z

Zarathustra

Wah meter still on.

Actually, Runners World had an article where they compared Usain Bolt against an "average" runner and worked out the "average" runner would beat him over 10km. Though, I doubt it would be the same for horses.

Could You Beat Bolt? - General - Runner's World