Household Cavalry Reinforcements

Chaps,

I feel that The Household Cavalry are in need of reinforcements and have pitched myself in to the firing line.

Time to rally round the standard (what's a guidon anyway?) once more.

Don't mind a tin on board.The more the merrier :twisted:

They don't need reinforcement......be they dink or tin........they are about to lose a sqn from combermere if TCH gets his way :x

According to another site,this happened yesterday with the disbandment of C Sqn.The son of one of my old comrades is serving :cry:

X-Inf

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Ozgerbobble said:
They don't need reinforcement......be they dink or tin........they are about to lose a sqn from combermere if TCH gets his way :x
No 'if' about my son. Army is not a democracy - soldiers will not be able to vote on the issue.

Hello donkey wallopers.

Is the reggie march still

Clank, clank, I'm a tank?

If our Life Guard does not know what a guidon is then ask a a Blue and Royal . They are the only unit to have have both a Standard and Guidon . The Royals Horse Guards were prestented their Guidon by Prince William o some many years ago .
See as normal Life Guards Head so far up the gun barrell to know what is around them .
8O 8O 8O

Ozgerbobble said:
Bravo_Bravo said:
Hello donkey wallopers.

Is the reggie march still

Clank, clank, I'm a tank?
No I think its still..........."If you ain't cav you walk!" :wink:
Or fly - obviously!

Fly, that's the last thing you'll be doing Ludlow.

Unless its at 50 knots of course.

Remember, the only Death Star that flew anywhere was destroyed by the Rebel Alliance.

Stan Deasy said:
Time to rally round the standard (what's a guidon anyway?) once more.[/color][/i]
its a bible commonly found in hotel rooms. :wink:

Stan Deasy said:
Time to rally round the standard (what's a guidon anyway?) once more.[/color][/i]
its a bible commonly found in hotel rooms. :wink: