Household Cavalry or Ammo Tech???

One you get shot at, the other you get blown up .....think about the options here!

UK_General said:
Both seem damn good careers, But which is best and why? i need to make a decision :D
Household cavalry without a doubt young sir

just think of the press coverage :D

better to live one day as a trooper than 22 years as a shiny arse

those who can do
those who can't doodoo

uhoh medications wearing off

UK_G check out the RLC link, see the medals! loads for ammo techs, apparently, survive to Class 1 and you get the GC. Promotion rates fantastic Pte to WO1 in 3 years!

right well any way, did that BARB test got wat over what i needed to get to do any job apparantly, so i got asked wat i wanted to do and i said Household cavalry. some reason unknown to me he would'nt let me have it for a first choice. Why? anybody?

UK_G seriously, check out the RLC web, under DCL and check the Ammo School. Tough going but stacks of cash and opportunities.

Spelling bad, bacardi almost drank dry.........

Wear this and show some support, donate and wear with pride.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/uploads/forums/digitalpoppy.gif

endex said:
UK_G check out the RLC link, see the medals! loads for ammo techs, apparently, survive to Class 1 and you get the GC. Promotion rates fantastic Pte to WO1 in 3 years!

priceless

What more do you need, a map to the careers office? some shiny glossy pics, you decide, complete ends of the spectrum.

lets put it this way after 15 years in the H/Cav they asked me if I was willing to transfer to the RLC I said "no way"
they made me redundant
I wish I had said yes now

the decision is one only you can make do not narrow your options
if you want proper careers advice there is a really good bloke who posts on here called Blues_cav you can pm him and he will get back to you when he is online next. He is way high up in the recruiting wallers and don't let his nickname fool you he gives inpartial advice.

what ever you choose good luck

Latest Threads