House Warming Party ... All Invited!

We're finally having a house warming party.

Yes, it's taken this long to get the house warm.

You are all invited.

Starts at 1400hrs Sat 30th April and will go on till late. Don't bother bringing anything as there will be lots of beer, wine and spirits as well as loads of food.

See you all on Saturday.

GR HU 484 577 (turn right at the war memorial).

We're finally having a house warming party.

Yes, it's taken this long to get the house warm.

You are all invited.

Starts at 1400hrs Sat 30th April and will go on till late. Don't bother bringing anything as there will be lots of beer, wine and spirits as well as loads of food.

See you all on Saturday.

GR HU 484 577 (turn right at the war memorial).
I take it they've cancelled all the ferries then!

I reckon we should all go,when the ferries are back running.

A

allgone2ratsh1t

Has someone been cruising Facebook and found a party at some richDaddysgirl's house as mummy and daddy are at Liz and Phils for the weekend?

How much do you reckon we could charter a seaplane for? Just to see his face when a couple of busloads of drunk Arrsers debus at the end of his lawn and come screaming up the garden!!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
How much do you reckon we could charter a seaplane for? Just to see his face when a couple of busloads of drunk Arrsers debus at the end of his lawn and come screaming up the garden!!
I bet you have had a few drunk Arrsers debus at the end of you lady lawn!

£80

£12 each

Fucking Priceless!

Kev's face when we tip us at his for a humongous piss-up . . .

You kant, I cant get out of here until 4 May. You knew didn't you? Gwan, admit it. Basted. Never mind I will raise a glass to you in Bernies bar on 30th. Shylock!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
£80

£12 each

Fucking Priceless!

Kev's face when we tip us at his for a humongous piss-up . . .
£12.oo for a crate of Stella, where the fuck are you buying that?

Good of you to invite us, I am sure the cadets would rather go to a piss up at your gaff than spend the weekend at Crowbrough.
How much for minibusses on the ferry?

Royal wedding was ok ... ish. Can't believe they're not coming to my house warming though. Sent them an email yesterday and apparantly they are orf somewhere hot.

So none of you turned up ... I've got over 10,000 beers in the fridge and enough left over BBQ food to feed a small African nation for a week. Thanks for letting me down!