Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

House of Commons Forum

Why would anyone want to comment on the idiots on display in the HOC.
I can barely keep down my food when anything is broadcast from there.
The so called elected members throwing pathetic little rants at each other to see who can get the best laugh with the occasional nod of agreement when something bad has happened somewhere and all parties agree that some form of select committee be formed to investigate the matter and having spent up on the expense report back to say something needs to be done!! or at best confirm that the protocols already In place need to be adhered to!! load of nonsense.
I pray that before I demob from this world I will see a new generation of politicians that tell the plain truth and keep to their word.

Hi. I made some comments a year or so ago on here. I was quite confrontational. I withdraw the comments. I respect the forces right to a private forum where they can vent their stresses unhindered. I made a mistake raising political issues with people who have a tough dangerous job. I won't post further. Apologies.
pete

Hi. I made some comments a year or so ago on here. I was quite confrontational. I withdraw the comments. I respect the forces right to a private forum where they can vent their stresses unhindered. I made a mistake raising political issues with people who have a tough dangerous job. I won't post further. Apologies.
pete
Why not? We are not children, if you can back up whatever argument you wish to make, then do so. Are you talking about the 45 minutes to launch chemical weapon status and other such outright lies? The important thing is you have to stand your ground and, remember, some of the fuckwits on here have actually bled and shed limbs for this Nation.

pete

:?

can i get four tickets for afternoon tea on the terrace for 21 may please ?

sirbhp - if you would like to visit Parliament all the information you require is at http://www.parliament.uk/visiting/visiting-and-tours/tours-of-parliament/

There is a discount for members of the Armed Forces with ID - do mention it at the time of booking, but you can also get a tour through your MP during non-recess dates, such tours are free of charge - you just need to contact your MP.

If you need any further info do let us know.

Hope this helps?
Thanks
DOT

The so-called elected members throwing pathetic little rants at each other to see who can get the best laugh with the occasional nod of agreement when something bad has happened somewhere and all parties agree that some form of select committee be formed to investigate the matter and having spent up on the expense report back to say something needs to be done!! or at best confirm that the protocols already In place need to be adhered to!! load of nonsense.
I pray that before I demob from this world I will see a new generation of politicians that tell the plain truth and keep to their word.

The so called elected members throwing pathetic little rants at each other to see who can get the best laugh with the occasional nod of agreement when something bad has happened somewhere and all parties agree that some form of select committee be formed to investigate the matter and having spent up on the expense report back to say something needs to be done!! or at best confirm that the protocols already In place need to be adhered to!! load of nonsense.
The so-called elected members throwing pathetic little rants at each other to see who can get the best laugh with the occasional nod of agreement when something bad has happened somewhere and all parties agree that some form of select committee be formed to investigate the matter and having spent up on the expense report back to say something needs to be done!! or at best confirm that the protocols already In place need to be adhered to!! load of nonsense.
As each new MP enters the HoP bright eyed & bushy tailed they are soon crooked by the "old guard"?( No proof of course? LOL!) but don't hold your breath icr9241
The so called elected members throwing pathetic little rants at each other to see who can get the best laugh with the occasional nod of agreement when something bad has happened somewhere and all parties agree that some form of select committee be formed to investigate the matter and having spent up on the expense report back to say something needs to be done!! or at best confirm that the protocols already In place need to be adhered to!! a load of nonsense.
New MPs enter the "house" all bushy-tailed & excited but soon are pulled down by tribal wars & the tedium etc. Well icr 9241 stay positive all is not all gloom & doom at least while you are a member of the BEST ARMY in the world