House of Commons Forum

Discussion in 'House of Commons' started by Bad CO, Jun 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

This forum is the home of the Parliament Digital Outreach Team (DOT) at ARRSE providing you with information on the work of the House of Commons on defence issues.

oderators will be moderating this forum along the same standards as the current affairs forum.
  2. Why would anyone want to comment on the idiots on display in the HOC.
    I can barely keep down my food when anything is broadcast from there.
    The so called elected members throwing pathetic little rants at each other to see who can get the best laugh with the occasional nod of agreement when something bad has happened somewhere and all parties agree that some form of select committee be formed to investigate the matter and having spent up on the expense report back to say something needs to be done!! or at best confirm that the protocols already In place need to be adhered to!! load of nonsense.
    I pray that before I demob from this world I will see a new generation of politicians that tell the plain truth and keep to their word.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. rptd
    • Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  4. Hi. I made some comments a year or so ago on here. I was quite confrontational. I withdraw the comments. I respect the forces right to a private forum where they can vent their stresses unhindered. I made a mistake raising political issues with people who have a tough dangerous job. I won't post further. Apologies.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  5. Why not? We are not children, if you can back up whatever argument you wish to make, then do so. Are you talking about the 45 minutes to launch chemical weapon status and other such outright lies? The important thing is you have to stand your ground and, remember, some of the fuckwits on here have actually bled and shed limbs for this Nation.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

7. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

can i get four tickets for afternoon tea on the terrace for 21 may please ?
  8. DOT

DOT Old-Salt SME

sirbhp - if you would like to visit Parliament all the information you require is at

There is a discount for members of the Armed Forces with ID - do mention it at the time of booking, but you can also get a tour through your MP during non-recess dates, such tours are free of charge - you just need to contact your MP.

If you need any further info do let us know.

Hope this helps?
  9. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

many thanks Dot much appreciated.