House in Richmond, North Yorks...

Calyx

Swinger
Mods I apologise in advance if this is against T&C's.

I thought I'd put this in here as Richmond is bang next door to Catterick and there is always one of us lot being posted there.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54279064.html

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I can get plenty more pictures etc of anything needed.

There has also been an in depth survey carried out of the house I can happily forward to seriously interested parties. Completely transparent.

Thanks

Dane

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
It's also near me, which is bound to be a bonus.

You need to proof-read your ad Calyx - they've accidentally added a couple of zeros to the £165 asking price.

BiscuitsAB

LE

I thought I'd put this in here as Richmond is bang next door to Catterick and there is always one of us lot being posted there.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I can get plenty more pictures etc of anything needed.

There has also been an in depth survey carried out of the house I can happily forward to seriously interested parties. Completely transparent.

Thanks

Dane

I could move this to the NAAFI, but since the OP hasn't ever been a cock... I'll just leave it here.

Thanks

Dane
Flippin eck, how many bodies are buried under all that concrete in the back garden or are you allergic to grass?

I'd be worried about what's been happening in the bathroom, what with the strips of black nasty in handy to use places.

Calyx

Swinger
Ah the usual trolling.

The concrete was where an old greenhouse used to be. Something along those lines was kind of obvious judging by the fact it's a completely different style of concrete.

The black nasty was used to hold the bath panel steady while the silicone set. Obviously this has now been removed :1::-D

It's also near me, which is bound to be a bonus.
It floods - that's fine.
It's built on a coal shaft - that's fine.
It's near sluggy- I'm out.

Ah the usual trolling.

The black nasty was used to hold the bath panel steady while the silicone set. Obviously this has now been removed :1::-D
"Shield up" I wasn't trolling matey honest, I knew the black nasty was keeping the panel in place. It was a thinly veiled attempt at humour. "Shield down"

I'm sorry that you misconstrued my childish humour as trolling, I ain't no troll, (well apart from having a face only a mother could love).

Ah the usual trolling.

The concrete was where an old greenhouse used to be. Something along those lines was kind of obvious judging by the fact it's a completely different style of concrete.

I take it you had a sense of humour removal recently and haven;t got over it yet? Must have been a very big greenhouse :)

Latest Threads