House Clearance - Bristol

walkyrie

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Afternoon All

Over the next two weeks I will be doing a house clearance on a two bedroom flat in Bristol and everything must go.

All items are in excellent condition from a smoke free, professional's (i.e. not a student) home.

• Oak Bedroom Suite (2x Bedside Table, 1 x 6 Drawer Chest of Drawers, 1 x Wardrobe)
  • Bed and headboard (without mattress)
  • Cream Leather Sofa
  • Circular Glass Dining Table with two matching chairs
  • Good Quality Desk and Office Chair
  • 32" Sony LCD TV

Those are the big items, but plenty of other ancilliaries too (microwave/plates/mugs etc)

I am willing to "bundle" items if it suits people. Also willing to do a bargain price if someone wants to take all/the majority. Would be an ideal first home set up, or a quick way to furnish a buy to let/student property.

Please PM for more details/photos. All items are collection only.

walkyrie

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Is the chest of drawers decent? Well made?
The whole bedroom set is solid Oak. Very good quality, not cheap when first purchased - and bought from an independent shop (i.e. not Ikea !)

ETA - Not cheap when first purchased - but will do you a bargain price now.
Just call me Swiss Toni

Swiss-Toni-570x300.jpg

walkyrie

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Gents/Ladies

A little lunch time bump. The Sofa, Dining Table/Chairs, desk and (unpictured) bed will be going to charity/the tip at this rate. So make me an offer (even if its £0)

Any of this stuff still there, there is a self build project in Bedminster and ten ex forces blokes looking for furnishings.
If it is contact SSAFA at HMS Flying Fox, Winterstoke road.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
You didn't think that giving the stuff a little dust might help?