HOURS LEFT TO COMMENT ON GOVT INQUIRY INTO FORCES HEALTH

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, Jun 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There is an inquiry sponsored by DefCom into the treatment of Trops and their families HERE.
    OK so the feeling is that nothing ever comes from these inquiries ...
    BUT if there are only a few people contrbuting listing their experiences - good and bad, and where improvements can be made In Your Own Humble Opinion
    ...it will be assumed that everything is fine and that those who contributed are dissenters - nothing will change.

You have the choice now - would you prefer Selly Oak, or a hospital nearer to home with a military wing (staffed by military doctors and nurses) exclusively for Troops ?
    Tell them

DO NOT SINK INTO APATHY -MAKE SURE YOU CONTRIBUTE! :idea:

2. 86 posts so far and

only 5 days to go!
    It would appear that the majority are quite a happy with the "NHS" equivalent (health lottery)

WHETHER YOU ARE HAPPY OR UNHAPPY WITH THE SERVICE - PLEASE GO THE THE FORUM AND HAVE YOUR SAY - otherwise the politicans will say "we asked - the majority thought that the service is excellent" as there will be little evidence to the contrary.

REMEMBER this is not about knocking or Mil Doctors/nurses/paramedics it's about the support they receive in order to ensure troops receive the treatment they require"

3. 91 posts so far and

only 3 days to go!

Come on folks at least lets break the 100 barrier!

4. The problem I have is that if I were a wounded soldier, I know I would get excellent treatment at my local hospital. Were I still living in the Medway NHS Trust area, I'd roll to my rifle as Kipling advised. One hospital or many locations? Get right what is wrong now. Feed that into every NHS hospital. Have someone vet it - Prison Visitors sort of thing or that lot that check up on civpol nicks.

5. 9 days to go - make use of it!

6. 7 days to go - make use of it!

7. British soldier abused at Selly Oak Hospital by "women, in traditional Asian dress, ranting about the presence of British troops in Muslim countries."
    HERE

Contribute to this consultation now - why should the troops have to put up with this?

8. You said it was only open to the 11 Jun 07...

9. Umm - yes - it was extended until the eighteenth a couple of days ago - thanks for reminding me :thumright: - have to change my signature block

10. bump -
    3 and a bit days to go!

11. Not much time left - get your comments in now!

click linky in signature

12. From one of the postings on the DefCom forum:
    Only 110 posts to date including one from the MOD and the post above, time for a concerted rally - get your comments in now!

14. LAST CHANCE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE CONSULTATION - MAKE YOUR MARK NOW!

15. last chance