Hounded to death in the name of PC.

Discussion in 'Now That's What I Call NAAFI Bar' started by bernoulli, Oct 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As the grey, clammy hand of the PC Brigade tightens its grip over this once great land, I feel it appropriate that we commemorate some of the ordinary but great British yeomen who have been martyred in the PC wars.

Fred West

Ruddy-faced West Country tradesman, hounded to an early grave because of his belief in an Englishman's right to maintain discipline under his own roof.

Thomas Hamilton

Avuncular Lowlander, Crypto-fascist local police force's refusal to let him exercise his right to own crew-served weapons drove him take extreme measures, which tragically ended in him taking his own life.

Myra Hindley

Doughty English Rose, languished in prison prior to her premature death, for taking the oh-so-unfashionable decision to stand by her man.

Please feel free to add others who have fallen victim to the PC machinations of the metropolitan elite that rules this nation.
  2. Harold Shipman, benign faced cheerful GP, who's only crime was to try and make old peoples lives more comfortable, shorter admittedly, but comfortable, and for that he was hounded and damned, well i hope the PC brigade are ashamed of themselves now he's gone.

Ian huntley, Who can blame him for wanting to ensure all the kids in the local area could swim... guardian reading do gooders...that's who!...hang your heads in shame

The list is endless, and sometimes i wonder what this country is coming to.
  3. I laughed like fcuk but did not LMAO as that would be akin to bum love.

The Grantham nurse, Beverley Allet, was victimised for her love of watching small children 'sleep'. She was victimised into a life imprisonment, somewhat harsh considering that those kids would have died eventually. Well, in 70 or 80 years but let's not quibble over figures.

Shaden, I'd also laugh if you burst into flames you dull cnut.

Just kidding mate, fancy a fcuk?
  4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Michael Ryan. Reserved, private gentleman from Berkshire. Connoisseur of weaponry.

Cruelly hounded by the plod and forced to take his own life in a school?
  5. Peter Sucliffe, mobile employment agent who brought the tools of his trade along to try and teach fallen women a new skill. Pity he didn't get that whole hitting the nail on the head and hitting the prozzy on the head thing straight before he took to the job......

Beebs x
  6. Dennis Nilsen - He indulged in necrophilia, surely he is long overdue honorary arrse membership? He single handedly tried to rid the world of the scourge of young, homeless homosexual men.

Editted to add: apparently he was ex-forces :oops:
  7. Mohammed Sidique Khan a connisseur of home made IED's who tried to bring changes to the often late and delayed London transport system.
  8. Mary Chipperfield, who's only crime was trying to bring order and chaos to the world of chimpanzees, via the means of ein grossen stick.

lets face it, without her they'd just be flicking plop at each other, and wouldn't even be able to rollerskate...madam i salute you.
  9. Bobby Sands - fitness and weight loss fanatic and blanket-clad faecal performance artist.
  10. Jack the ripper - he brought a whole new meaning to the phrase " doctors make housecalls "!

I wonder if he ate the bits he chopped off.... hmmmm, cnut soup yummy!
  11. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I'm a military type, and i don't find it funny at all. I find it fcuking hilarious.

If you fail to understand the outlook on life that your average squaddie has, then get the fcuk off our site, and for fcuks sake don't come in the NAAFI preaching, you civvie prick.

Boring cnuts.

Right, on with the bloodbath!

Jeffery Dahmer, killed in prison over a scuffle about his dietry requirements. All vegans should suffer the same fate.
  12. Opposite of bernouilli's point, I think, but spare a thought for James Hanratty - he fooled a host of pc hacks into insisting that he hadn't done it, but it turns out that he did. Class
  13. Young masters Venable and Thompson.

Angel faced scouse scamps, thrown into prison for the "Just William" esque prank of hitting a toddler with bricks and leaving him on the railway tracks. Will the day come when, no doubt working to a hidden European agenda, the joyless apparatchiks that run this country ban childhood and its joys and pratfalls altogether?
    You couldn't make it up.
  14. anyway that Jamie Bolger kid was a bit wayward himself, he was all for getting stoned down by the railway line..................
  15. Ian Brady, a caring, thougtful father figure to a great number of northern kiddies, right up until the moment he tortured and buried them.