Hotmail account problems?

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Litotes, Sep 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is anyone else having a problem accessing their account?

Mine appears to be playing up!

2. Nope, can get into mine fine both in Firefox and IE.
  3. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

No problem here either with .com or accounts.
  4. Just logged on to mine, no probs here.
  5. Hmm. Thank you very much, Guys. I will have to investigate!

Bye for now!

6. Thanks, Bovvy. The .com account gives me the log-in screen but nothing else!

My account won't even give me the opening screen.

I think I'll find another computer and try that.

7. It turned out to be my ISP (a cheapie dial-up) which locked me out from Hotmail for 48hrs. Don't know why and there wasn't any explanation.

8. Just a thought Lilotes if your still using and get loads of yank crappy emails and junk mail change it to instead. It reduced my junk emails by about 80% and have had no problems since swopping.
  9. Thanks, Iron, but the current junk mail filter appears to be pretty good at the moment. All the adverts on penis enlargers, secondhand cars, college education and cheap loans are all despatched on time...... :twisted:

Want to be hung like a camel? Just click here....

10. phew. I was becoming worried that you might not have been able to post again, ever.
  11. I can get into my mails via the site but when i try and go into messenger from my desk top it wont let me, its says you need to download the new windows Live Service.

However when you look at the terms and conditions you are supposed to adhere to the one towards the bottom that says you agree to be charged for the service !

Anyone know if this is correct .
    Thoughts would be appreciated .
  12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

There is a free option for this. Go into your hotmail and look at offers there. Difficult to describe how to do it since I am not at a pc from which I can access hotmail, and because I'm fairly stupid anyway!
  13. well if you are stupid then so am i , as i have done as you have advised and yes great delight, it has worked.

Just goes to show if in doubt ask or take cover...
  14. cheers dep
    think thats the case, will take a sticky beak at it when i get the chance