Hotest Wives Competition

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Woody32, Feb 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay, do you think your wive's the hotest female on camp, well put your money where you're mouth is and let us decide!
    If you have a picture of you're wife, (the less clothes the better!), post it and we will tell you how lucky/ burdened you are with your FSA (female side attachment).
    Enjoy looking at those hot ladys - boys!

(edited for admiting I enjoy boys lol)
  2. You enjoy boys? 8O
  3. Well you know, who doesn't these days?? Their company is soo much more satisfying, However their oral is not. JOKE! on a serious note, I'll rephrase it!!
  4. If I douse the 2nd ex Mrs Sandy in petrol and spark her up with a flare gun, will I win?
  5. 8O So you've remained good friends, eh Sandy? :D
  6. :lol: Actually, she still lives under my roof, and we get on well 8O , but if she tells me once more about how the bloke she left me for, who subsequently left her, is only half the man I am :? , I'll take the door off its hinges on my way out. :roll: :lol:
  7. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Why don't you start off first with posting a picture of your girlfriend, past/present, or your man toy you have now???
  8. i agree before this ends up where it belongs, lets see your missus.#
    when posting in the naafi try and remember if you would talk about it in a real naafi 1st, but keeping within ARRSE policies then post.
  9. What a waste of a thread. Why not just subscribe to Fiesta and look out for the army furniture or huge BAOR shranks in the back ground of the Reader's Wives section photos. Alternatively if they have names like 'Rita from Tidworth', 'Mary from Catterick' or 'Helga from BFPO 16' then that should give the game away.
  10. Rigger, you don't need the photos, you have obviously already seen my missus x 2!
  11. I just thought that having read posts on 'wnking too much', and how brocoli increases your sperm this might be a welcome thread lol
  12. you are a 15 year old cadet for f*cks sake. and you've already been on here crying about being turned down by another cadet.

if you want to see some naked ladies, go and spy on your mum and leave us alone you sad little loser.