hotel_60

Are you on drugs? Ive noticed your posts are getting fecking wierder by the day, is the medication wearing off

To: scarletto
Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:06 pm
Subject: knob
well no dad i didn't do it on the carpet but he hit me anyway and put that stuff in my eyes and now i might have to sell my eyes
but they won't fetch much coz of the stuff he put in them. it make me crazy sometimes (much)

Its another user on another really really funny wind up

He sent me exactly the same PM, amongst others. All rather dull. Claimed I was posh!

I was also privileged to receive same drivel. I assumed that Lidls have been stocking the meths next to the buckfast again 8O

It also sent the same crap to me. Obviously a total to$$er. Reading through some of its previous posts a racist bigot to boot.

The bold is hotel60

You're a fool, son

I'm not your fcuking son. Do one tosser

Coz u don't like to see people having a good time. If you saw a family having a nice picnic under a tree in one of your fields you'd plow them into the field, concrete it over and then blow up the tree and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who's also your brother

You seem to be a bit confused - having read your last PM I certainly am - I don't have any fields, I don't object to people having a good time and I don't kill family groups at picnics....even on a bad day.
What the * are you talking about
[hr]

Clearly a wind up or one of the random nut nuts who ocasionally enlivens cyberspace with his deranged thought processes and paranoid delusions.

It is possible that I am a fool though.....it has been said before.... :?

Latest Threads