hotel accomodation New York

Hi, just a quick one.

Me and a few mates are travelling to New York in a few weeks and one of them has booked us into this hotel for a few days has anyone ever heard of it or been there. Please follow link

www.ssmaclub.org

Can anyone give any feed back on it?

Thanks.

Not the hotel, but the location. I stayed in the Ameritania, which isn't that far away. Good location for everything.

thefootman said:
anyone esle ever heard of this place
Wish I had I may have saved some money. Took Mrs Butler there for her 40th. time of my life. Harlem is just like Liverpool.

the_butler said:
thefootman said:
anyone esle ever heard of this place
Wish I had I may have saved some money. Took Mrs Butler there for her 40th. time of my life. Harlem is just like Liverpool.
OHHH sooooooooo many comments.......... :D

Yo Mo'fo........ciam dawn, ciam dawn...

:wink:

Ps, seen my alloys recently?

Waldorf Astoria or you are just on the Welfare.

minister_doh_nut said:
Waldorf Astoria or you are just on the Welfare.
That hugely overrated and everytime I have stayed there I've had a nightmare. Plus it's full of old fogies, might be a good shout if you are one! ;-)

I would recommend the Hotel Elysee which is midtown as well. Plus it has the fabulous monkey bar - ahhhh happy memories :-D

Regardless of the hotel though, midtown is a great location for bimbling around everywhere in Manhattan. And to be honest if you're having a proper NYC holiday you probably won't spend much time in the room!