• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

hotel accomodation New York

Hi, just a quick one.

Me and a few mates are travelling to New York in a few weeks and one of them has booked us into this hotel for a few days has anyone ever heard of it or been there. Please follow link

www.ssmaclub.org

Can anyone give any feed back on it?

Thanks.

the_butler said:
thefootman said:
anyone esle ever heard of this place
Wish I had I may have saved some money. Took Mrs Butler there for her 40th. time of my life. Harlem is just like Liverpool.
OHHH sooooooooo many comments.......... :D

Yo Mo'fo........ciam dawn, ciam dawn...

:wink:

Ps, seen my alloys recently?

minister_doh_nut said:
Waldorf Astoria or you are just on the Welfare.
That hugely overrated and everytime I have stayed there I've had a nightmare. Plus it's full of old fogies, might be a good shout if you are one! ;-)

I would recommend the Hotel Elysee which is midtown as well. Plus it has the fabulous monkey bar - ahhhh happy memories :-D

Regardless of the hotel though, midtown is a great location for bimbling around everywhere in Manhattan. And to be honest if you're having a proper NYC holiday you probably won't spend much time in the room!

Latest Threads