Hotel Accommodation Blandford Area

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Murielson, Dec 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Know someone who is getting married at the Langton Arms, Tarrant Monkton, Nr Blandford, Dorset, DT11 8RX.

Looking for any recommendations for family accommodation in the local area please. I'm not Royal Signals, no longer serving and the actual place is not an option but hoping you chaps may know local places due to proximity of Blandford Camp.

Thanks in advance.
  2. There is another Bed and Breakfast in Tarrant Monkton which the Parents-in-Law stayed at when they came for Xmas one year. Can't find it at the moment but will keep looking.

Also try asking Lankton Arms, I'm sure they should be able to give you info on others more local.

3. Try the Crown Hotel, on the main drag of Blandford.

Or there is a place in Newton Somewhere? Or Pimperne. Give us a minute to find the details from the wife.

The Anvil may still do rooms.

I'll PM you some details.
  4. Isn't their a B&B at the bottom of the main road into Blandford?
  5. Kings Arms. Used to be friends with the owners a while back. Under new ownership though now, but Hugh and Sandra had some rooms redone. It isn't the Ritz,but does what it says on the tin.
    The True Lovers Knot in Tarrant Keyneston on the Wimborne road used to do accom too.
  6. The Anvil still does rooms and is "reasonably" handy for Tarrant Monkton.

The Langton Arms does rooms as well, guess they'll all be booked for the wedding though?
  7. Try here

Stayed there myself a couple of years ago, funnily enough i was going to a wedding at the Langton Arms. Nice place and walking distance from the Langton Arms.
  8. Thanks for info so far folks - anymore for anymore?