• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hot Weather Boots

I'm after a pair of Hot Weather Boots, in Black, not Sand.

Does anybody have any advice on which are decent, and which are a load of old to$$. I have tried the issued Jungle Boots, and they just hurt my delicate feet :( . I have also tried Magnums, but they fell apart at the first sign of work.

Do Lowa or any of the other decent boot manufacturers make HW Boots - and not charge the earth?

Cheers

Wob

E

error_unknown

Wobblyhead said:
I have tried the issued Jungle Boots, and they just hurt my delicate feet :( .
Well you must have very delicate feet then! The US pattern jungle boots are very comfortable once they're broken in. If you're desperate to seperate yourself from a lot of money, then I expect you'll find something, but my feeling is that issue jungle boots are as good as you're going to get.

Wobbly you big homo.

Are your issue jungle boots the correct size? US sizes are one above UK ( eg US 10 = UK 9 ) They also come in 5 width fittings.

Proboot made an issue hot weather boot with NiTrax soles, but I don't know if they are still on issue. The Altbergs mentioned above will probably be your best choice, but start saving or see me for a discount ;)

www.altberg.co.uk

Latest Threads