• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hot Virgin

Now that I have your attention, I'll just pass on details of a recall notice for Virgin Broadband modem power adaptors.

Some of the old ones are getting excessivel hot, according to a letter I've just received. The letter refers you to virginmedia.com/powersupply

My adaptor isn't one of those affected but the one for my previous modem (provided by ntl) may have been (buggered if I can find it). Telewest and Virgin Media may also have supplied them.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
according to a letter I've just received. The letter refers you to...
So, let me get this straight?

In addition to luring me here under false pretenses, your Connected Home provider writes you letters? On paper? With a stamp on the envelope? Stuck through your front door by Postman Pat?

Die in a fire, pensioner.

So, let me get this straight?

In addition to luring me here under false pretenses, your Connected Home provider writes you letters? On paper? With a stamp on the envelope? Stuck through your front door by Postman Pat?

Die in a fire, pensioner.
Postman Patak. This is Luton.

And sent via the Royal Mail, a service graciously bestowed by Her Majesty, (peace be upon her).

Latest Threads