Hot Sauce?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Rincewind, Oct 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

my sister in law sent me a box of this gear.

let me mum have a "crisp".

Apparently she wasnt married to my dad when i was born, and i didnt catch the rest over the noise of her sucking water directly from the running cold tap

well that and the noise generated by me licking the packet clean - yummy.

2. A great web site, the hottest sauce i have ever had, has to be Daves insanity sauce, they used to sell it in Tesco's but haven't seen it for a while, they also hage a great site and they do a sauce even hotter than the one i had.

And by fcuk i like hot stuff but this was out of this world.

3. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

The 5am Reserve looks... odd.
    The price is interesting too.

Best of all is the disclaimer;

4. Mirandas tabasco sauce in Belize was fantastic.
  5. Thought it might appeal to you Cuts - want a bottle? - ended up with two the same

6. I make my own.....

7. [​IMG]

Sexes up any dodgy dossier! Just add a dash of Blair's special "45 minute" sauce for a Weapon of Mass Destruction!

Blair's Death Sauce! Pour it liberally over Iraq for a burning sensation that lasts for years. Feel your tongue burning? That's the constant lies.
  8. Got some of this (for a mate) a while ago.....

9. Why not just put this stuff on your food? The effects would be much the same.

10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Is this the stuff you recommended as a vaginal douche ?
  11. That's the one !!
    Also, excellent when used as an **** lubricant.

12. If you know any gurkhas ask them to bring their home made scotch bonnet chilli chutney back from nepal with them...awesome.
  13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

As a lubricant you say ? Hmmmm...

In that case, yes please Rince, I'd like a bottle of it to ignite the new flame in my life.