• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hot Sauce?

http://extremefood.com/index.php

my sister in law sent me a box of this gear.

let me mum have a "crisp".

Apparently she wasnt married to my dad when i was born, and i didnt catch the rest over the noise of her sucking water directly from the running cold tap

well that and the noise generated by me licking the packet clean - yummy.

Rincewind

A great web site, the hottest sauce i have ever had, has to be Daves insanity sauce, they used to sell it in Tesco's but haven't seen it for a while, they also hage a great site and they do a sauce even hotter than the one i had.

And by fcuk i like hot stuff but this was out of this world.

Sparky

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The 5am Reserve looks... odd.
The price is interesting too.
http://extremefood.com/product.php?id=13#

Best of all is the disclaimer;

Product Disclaimer

Purchaser of this product hereby acknowledges the intense heat factor of this product and the element of danger if misused. This product is over 100 time hotter than a jalapeno pepper and is a complex blend of fresh peppers and extracts. This product is not a sauce but a food additive and should be used as such only. Furthermore, it should be clearly understood that this is used strictly at the purchaser's risk.

Purchaser hereby releases Blair's Sauces and Snacks from all liability, indemnifies and holds harmless Blair's Sauces and Snacks with respect to any claims of damages or injuries resulting from the use, consumption, ingestion, and/or contact with respect to this product.

Additional Waiver Applies to Blair's 16 million Reserve , Blair's Holiday Reserves 2005, Blair's Halloween Reserve 2005 and all others past, present, Future.

Purchaser further understands that Blair's 16 million is for experimental/display purposes only, furthermore any handling of the contents of Blair's 16 million must be under a controlled environment using protective gloves and safety eyewear. This product will be kept out of the Reach of Children(under 18 yrs) and all animals. I have read this additional statement and am fully aware of the risks and dangers of Blair's 16 million Reserve . I certify That I am purchasing this product for my Collection Of Blair's Products or for the understood Experimental use only.

Cutaway said:
The 5am Reserve looks... odd.
The price is interesting too.
http://extremefood.com/product.php?id=13#

Best of all is the disclaimer;

Product Disclaimer

Purchaser of this product hereby acknowledges the intense heat factor of this product and the element of danger if misused. This product is over 100 time hotter than a jalapeno pepper and is a complex blend of fresh peppers and extracts. This product is not a sauce but a food additive and should be used as such only. Furthermore, it should be clearly understood that this is used strictly at the purchaser's risk.

Purchaser hereby releases Blair's Sauces and Snacks from all liability, indemnifies and holds harmless Blair's Sauces and Snacks with respect to any claims of damages or injuries resulting from the use, consumption, ingestion, and/or contact with respect to this product.

Additional Waiver Applies to Blair's 16 million Reserve , Blair's Holiday Reserves 2005, Blair's Halloween Reserve 2005 and all others past, present, Future.

Purchaser further understands that Blair's 16 million is for experimental/display purposes only, furthermore any handling of the contents of Blair's 16 million must be under a controlled environment using protective gloves and safety eyewear. This product will be kept out of the Reach of Children(under 18 yrs) and all animals. I have read this additional statement and am fully aware of the risks and dangers of Blair's 16 million Reserve . I certify That I am purchasing this product for my Collection Of Blair's Products or for the understood Experimental use only.
Thought it might appeal to you Cuts - want a bottle? - ended up with two the same

Rincewind

Sexes up any dodgy dossier! Just add a dash of Blair's special "45 minute" sauce for a Weapon of Mass Destruction!

Blair's Death Sauce! Pour it liberally over Iraq for a burning sensation that lasts for years. Feel your tongue burning? That's the constant lies.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
BFG 9000 said:
That's the one !!
Also, excellent when used as an **** lubricant.
As a lubricant you say ? Hmmmm...

In that case, yes please Rince, I'd like a bottle of it to ignite the new flame in my life.

Latest Threads