Hot Poop.

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Fugly, Jul 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

A humble suggestion to try and quell some of the flak that is flying round right now.

The site is in a bit of turmoil with recent events, and it's obvious that the vast majority of users, unless they were logged on at the time, don't know what originally occurred.

Countless threads so far have been locked / holed / deleted, and very little apart from a few posts from Mods at the top of a couple of forums have informed users about what is going on.

I therefore suggest an addition to the front page (and also the "last 50 posts" page) in the form of a uber-sticky - a post from the site admins/moderators announcing any urgent issues that will hopefully prevent our regular members becoming disenchanted with the site they formerly loved. This would mean the post is seen as soon as you log on to the site, not just if you happen to trawl though the forums. A sort of Arrse "Bikini State", if you will, or as the post title suggests - a "Hot Poop" board.

I know I'm guilty of stirring it a bit, but I've made my feelings known, and I'll drop it. For now.

2. I thought Bikini States were long gone - hot poop sounds better!

3. Thong state:Brown. :lol: