Hot Fuzz - TV police officers who've got it

This thread was prompted by a chance discovery of the series 'Southland' on More4, which some of you are probably more familiar with. Watching it left me thinking (1) why it was it's taken me so long to discover this drama and (2) how Lucy Liu in uniform gives me the horn.

So I thought that alongside all the threads with seventies/eighties/politicians etc who have that certain je ne sais quoi, I'd start off one on characters in TV police shows (British, US, wherever) who would get it. The thread will be a unisex one so blokes can be nominated, if that's your preference.

To start the ball rolling, here's Officer Tina O'Hanlon (Paula Garces) from 'The Shield':

Attachments

juliet Bravo!

image.jpg

Clare who likes the slap & lippy

There's definitely something erotic about a over-done chubster

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
This thread was prompted by a chance discovery of the series 'Southland' on More4, which some of you are probably more familiar with. Watching it left me thinking (1) why it was it's taken me so long to discover this drama and (2) how Lucy Liu in uniform gives me the horn.

So I thought that alongside all the threads with seventies/eighties/politicians etc who have that certain je ne sais quot, I'd start off one on characters in TV police shows (British, US, wherever) who would get it. The thread will be a unisex one so blokes can be nominated, if that's your preference.

To start the ball rolling, here's Officer Tina O'Hanlon (Paula Garces) from 'The Shield':

Pretty enough but the kids have sucked the life out of her puppies and turned her box to liver and bacon.

Pretty enough but the kids have sucked the life out of her puppies and turned her box to liver and bacon.
She has nice hair and skin and isn't fat, otherwise pretty average. I would still shag it until shot by a police marksman though!

Apparently, I'm told, if you were to observe her interspaced appearances on 'Emmerdale' She is cacker than a cacky thing in a cack platz of the cackiest order in her acting skills. A soggy gusset is not to be ignored however. Soggy, must rank high I reckon. I would perhaps enjoy combining the fluids of both her and Jenny Agutter in enjoying a breakfast of the Gods in the goblet of nectar like pleasures. Only saying like.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Run_Charlie! Films, Music and All Things Artsy 20
the_baron Films, Music and All Things Artsy 1
C The Intelligence Cell 3