Hot Fuzz - TV police officers who've got it

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by weekend_worrier, Nov 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This thread was prompted by a chance discovery of the series 'Southland' on More4, which some of you are probably more familiar with. Watching it left me thinking (1) why it was it's taken me so long to discover this drama and (2) how Lucy Liu in uniform gives me the horn.

So I thought that alongside all the threads with seventies/eighties/politicians etc who have that certain je ne sais quoi, I'd start off one on characters in TV police shows (British, US, wherever) who would get it. The thread will be a unisex one so blokes can be nominated, if that's your preference.

To start the ball rolling, here's Officer Tina O'Hanlon (Paula Garces) from 'The Shield':

Attached Files:

2. Michelle Rodriguez

Till my banjo string was on its last legs....
    • Like Like x 3
  3. [​IMG]

The Locklear. Bit trim, but mighty cute.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. juliet Bravo!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Clare who likes the slap & lippy

There's definitely something erotic about a over-done chubster
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  6. There was a fly on the wall docu called Coppers on last year. A nice milf-ish WPC from Notts Constabulary would get it.
  7. Holly Hunter in "Saving Grace"
  8. Watched the series. A rare good Doris Plod, I observed. Lippy loving traits aside, she 'done good' in my opinion. Shame she wed a cloggie tho (Sapper D take note!)
  9. Wonky nose notwithstanding.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Pretty enough but the kids have sucked the life out of her puppies and turned her box to liver and bacon.
  11. She has nice hair and skin and isn't fat, otherwise pretty average. I would still shag it until shot by a police marksman though!
  12. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  13. The lovely Anna Torv who plays FBI agent Olivia Dunham in the show Fringe.

Frankly I'd let her shit on my face and then stamp the steaming mess in with the heels of her stilettos if it made her happy.