Hot Dog

“The rescue dog was spotted panting and struggling for breath by passers-by who contacted the RSPCA who alerted the police.

But by the time officers arrived on the scene, Sasha was already dead.”

Yea, ‘kin hilarious – not.

“The rescue dog was spotted panting and struggling for breath by passers-by who contacted the RSPCA who alerted the police.

But by the time officers arrived on the scene, Sasha was already dead.”

Maybe a brick through the van window would have been a better option: Its the only time you could and get away with it .

Chuffin plod

Yup call the outrage bus for the Naffi forum

I think a few blokes here are thinking " There but the grace of god go I " and no I'm not talking about getting left in a back seat of a car on a sunny day :wink:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Just to digress a little from the bang-out-of-order thread starter.

Having followed the link to this story, I found this:

In amongst the misery of the tale of the dog, this WAS funny.

Iain Kavanagh, 33, from Liverpool, said: 'Some people were complaining afterwards because he's been in the game for years and he should be used to it by now.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Mr_Deputy said:
I dont get it has someone left Morissey in thge back of a police van again?
No, but he WAS cooled down with a bottle of water.

jumping frog
alberquerque!

although i always thought it was "alba cookie"
shit, i only found out there was a song called "laila" watching strictly on saturday
i've been singing "bad love" for the past umpteen bloody years!

Markintime said:
What amazes me from the original post is that the thicko landlady didn't go up to the room and tell him the dog was suffering,
Probably because the bloke was too busy sh@gging his bit on the side . If he kept the dog at home he'd be able to carry on his extramarital affair and not end up in the newspapers being a cause celebre

No doubt his excuse was " I'm just taking the dog for a walk darling - and can I borrow your car ? "

None of you have journalistic ability. Landlady breaks window, dog lives????

It will turn everything upside down.

Photographer asks pissing student no to!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BratMedic Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 14
alib The NAAFI Bar 92
fltpilot Travel 9