Hot Blonde on Hidden sunbed video

Apart from the fact that

its NSFW
Seems to show the death of an innocent woman
it was aired here months ago
and is fake.

Back to your sheep, Trigger.

Sorry I've not been around that long and didn't realise it was a re post.

Obviously is fake, its designed to give you a fright/joke.

I was under the impression anything went in the Naafi and if your easily offended by an obvious fake video then maybe you shouldn't bother posting on my thread :)

But hey, what do I know, I'm only a sheep sh*gger after all.

:roll:

RoyalWelsh7023 said:
I was under the impression anything went in the Naafi and if your easily offended by an obvious fake video then maybe you shouldn't bother posting on my thread :)
I'm offended that I wasted half a minute watching something so shite. Anything does go in the NAAFI but please try to keep it at least a little entertaining. It was poo beyond all recognition.

RoyalWelsh7023 said:
jarrod248 said:
uk_numpty said:
RoyalWelsh7023 said:
But hey, what do I know, I'm only a sheep sh*gger after all.

:roll:
That's something you need to get sorted out, speak to your GP before you get nicked for bestiality! 8O
No i'm sure that's not a crime.
Not where I'm from its not anyway.... :twisted:
What do they call 2 sheep tied to a lamp post.............................a lesuire centre!!! 8O

RoyalWelsh7023 said:

Its not an obvious fake; it was designed to look as real as possible, to put people off sunbeds.

Please explain why watching the apparent death of a fairly fit woman could be amusing?

jarrod248 said:
Dan909 said:
Please explain why watching the apparent death of a fairly fit woman could be amusing?
Dont know, but my link was * hilarious.
I imagine it would be if someone clicked on that at work. I'd say it was a cnuts trick.
Id say the user themself was a cnut for clicking a NSFW link at work, infact, calling them anything would be a waste of breath

Bravo_Bravo said:
RoyalWelsh7023 said:

Its not an obvious fake; it was designed to look as real as possible, to put people off sunbeds.

You clearly miss the whole point of said video.

It is not designed to put people off sun bed use at all. It is a p*ss take for dirty perverts (such as myself) who think they are getting a cheap thrill to be shocked/scared (Its a joke FFS....)

Maybe my sense of humour does not fit in with you guys.

No need to jump on me and mock me I found it amusing...Maybe that maked me sick/ill minded? But to honest I knew as soon as I saw it that it was an obvious fake and anyone who does not realise this is just plain dumb.

I don't think anyone is that stupid of ignorrant to believe a sun bed lid could fold a woman in half now are they?

You even pointed out in your original post that it was a fake.

I was only trying to have a laugh and started a light hearted thread. I didn't expect the reaction I recieved. If its so bad then I'm sure a MOD will happily delete the thread...

Latest Threads