Hot, angry pussy - get some!

That clip is......

• just DISGUSTING!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • About what we have come to expect from you....tw4t!

• Okay, fair one ....how much did you say?

• One day, I will click on hey?

• Total voters

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
vvaannmmaann said:
Very predictable.Certainly not worth the price of a pint.
Fail.
Must try harder
2/10
Take the time to check the link - and tell me again how not worth it I am.......

Come and get your black daps on feller....

Goatman said:
No ....I meant the link in the text I posted below.....forget it.
If it had been a bit more obvious,it would have helped!
And you may have had more donations as well. :D
Most of the people on this site will gladly donate,if they can see what you are getting at.Good luck with it.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Good to know Gupta got away......having an angry moggy the size of a sofa landing on your lap is apt to spoil your whole day it seems to me...

Folks , this picture is what its all about....

Each of these guys lost a limb whilst in the Service of their country....each and everyone of them became an AUTOMATIC member of BLESMA - the British Limbless Ex-Servicemen's Association......who will be there for them for LIFE.....

That's who I'm running for on Sunday.

For those who are H4H supporters - BLESMA is one of the Service charities who they have helped.

Hope the hot angry pussy amused a few of you....if it made you smile please stick a few bob on the Justgiving page to help me bring a little smile to some of OUR people through BLESMA . its painless honestly!

Just go to :

www.justgiving.com/GreatSouth09/

If I reach a hundred quid I solemnly SWEAR not to harangue Arrse for cash for .......oh....AGES !

Thanks a lot peeps,

G'Man

Goatman said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=AhGKcwpM3Xw&NR=1

....sorry ? What did you think it was going to be ?

However, if you laughed and would like to buy me a pint - stick the price of a Guinness on here instead.

Thanks peeps !

G'man
"Good thing he had his ANTI-TIGER STICK or that could've been ugly " (you-tube quote)

Latest Threads