Hot Air Ballooning in Luxor

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by twothreeuptwothreedown, Feb 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Them fuckers are always killing or poisoning tourists. Fuck 'em and there fucking shit hole.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Some cunning form of parachute device would seem to be in order, Baldrick.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
  3. You mean you wouldn't go for a nice holiday there jarrod?
  4. No such thing, the place is a shit hole. If you have a fat wife then take her, the dysentery will make her thin or dead.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. We should've moved all that tourist shit here when we had the whip hand, or blown it up. It's fucking wank anyway.
  6. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Luxor is very interesting. Wouldn't go up in a hot air balloon there, though.
  7. Only thing Luxor is good for, is as a refueling stop en route to that other shithole, Kenya.
  8. If they'd had any sense, they would have brought in Turkish advisors.....

I've had a few holidays in Turkey where the food was good, trips were good and set off punctually.

Hygiene was first class..... never had to rush to the bog to make sure a fart was only that, not something far, far worse.

Only Johnny Gyppoe would think it was a good idea to promote trips to a bedouin camp.... even pikies have better standards of hygiene.

My wife asked where to go for a little tinkle...... they pointed to a shed a 100 yards away.

She came back green.... there was a WC pan in there, not connected to anything, and full to the brim.

I don't think oral sex is a popular pastime in those communities.....
  9. The cunts probably would of been killed by rioters if they didn't die in a balloon crash.
  10. I bet a few folk on here have gone down on a balloon before.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I really can't understand why people would spend their hard earned to rub shoulders with johnny gyppo? and expect a nice time in a fly-blown shithole.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I've done a fair bit of babooning .
  13. That looks eerily like a WW2 barrage balloon, only with its rigging in shit order.
  14. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Probably over the sports field on Queen's Avenue.