Hosfheroes (hot poop)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hols4Heroes, Mar 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Need a lift kindly peoples. A couple of nice easy ones.

1. Mother of a Black Watch soldier (MiD awarded posthumously) (Him not his mum) unable to visit sons grave due to a million and one complications. Am arranging for a tree and a stone to place in her own local town so she has a place to visit and continue to grieve (She's finding coming to terms with the loss more difficult than most)

We are imminently getting her away to Spain for ten days down time, Airfare for the three of them is £309, our man on the ground will meet them and show them to the pad, I could just do with sorting them out a couple of quid in beer money.

2. Another bloody jock, not yet able to take us up on a trip abroad until later in the year, but trying to get to see his ill parents, living hand to mouth and hasn't the train fare. £112 needed to get him Scotland in time to see his parents.

Sitrep

Last year, one of the chaps we helped find work and accomodation has pulled himself out of the hole and come out the other side. Granted he still worked for a chip shop cap badge but bar that his pride is still semi intact.

He is going to work in Spain for Hols4heroes for the next 7 months, we are providing his digs, he does all our cleans, meets and greets, organises trips and letches at the fanny by the pools.

Its a win win for all, he gets a summer skive and we get a sound and reliable contact on the ground.

Now cough up pikeys

Paypal info@holidays4heroes

HSBC: Holidays4heroes

Sort - 40-12-09
    Acct - 41416081

2. £50 in the pot to get things moving.

3. A little chucked in and a bump to get it back to the top of the page

4. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

She flies out on Friday........ dig deep bastardo's

5. You smooth talking devil. You had me at "Need a lift..."

Money incoming. The kids can eat gravel this month.

6. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

You miserable cnuts, less those who have coughed

Am I to call her and tell her she can't go?

She is a jock and will swear at me....... I promised she could go

Feel bad?

7. Paypal incoming........................... bump

8. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

MDN, update on our man with 6 kids, I have now managed to get the villa with pool for 2 weeks for them :D

This is where they are staying Jammy Gits

9. Money on its way and 2s up on the Villa.

10. A little random donation from me. You made me feel bad.

11. Right you pervert i will bung a few quid in Tomorrow ( payday) you have made me feel bad.
    If you could find the time to put pen to paper ( you C**T :D ) we could hopefully raise lots of dosh :wink: .
    Right you hamster fiddler i will leave it with you :D

Kind regards,

RM

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

A bit strapped at the minute due to the legal bills from my battle with HM R&C and the bill for fuelling the Yot. Who'd have thought they were talking tons of diesel? I am used to dealing in litres. Jesus.

But if you could all keep this bumped until I am less distracted by minor things, I should regard it as a personal favour.

Remember, you kick in two quid, that makes you better than me.

Thank you my friends, you are the wind beneath my wings. Straights you are.

13. A bit by Paypal on its way.
    Keep up the good work.
    Cheers
    Scratch

14. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Need to box this sucker off today, one final push please gentlefolk and cnuts