Horse puncher on benefits shocker.

Wastrel who punched police horse is actually a 'animal lover' and claims he must have done it because he drank 5 pints on a load of drugs (for me lungz innit).

Receives £6k in benefits due to lung problem which leaves him breathless after climbing stairs, but doesn't preclude him from attending footy matches and punching horses... nor does doing up to 15 pain killers a day apparently preclude him from blowing the froth off a few.

Claims it was in self defence, the horse charged so he punched it. Oh, and he had a scarf around his face to protect a new filling from the cold. Riiigggghhhhhttt. Must have been a bonanza week for Nwcastle dentists too, judging by the scarfed faces.

I was acting in self-defence, says drunken fan on disabled benefits who threw punch at a police horse | Mail Online

Good news is the horse is alright, and barry is now sh1t scared animal rights types will find him.

‘I can’t even walk up the stairs. Doing anything physical is hard,’ he said – but he was not able to explain why that did not stop him attending the game and getting involved in the violence.
<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">[video=youtube;2SHuGha_bTo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=2SHuGha_bTo[/video]
Not sure about his self defence claim.

I don't entirely believe him. If he has a severe case of that lung problem he might be on corticosteroids. In which case, after 8 years on disability, where is his moon face ? His proximal myopathy ? His excessive fat on trunk ?

If he got through the ATOS test on the get out clause "At work he would be a danger to himself or others" (Cortisone aggression side effects) then it seems to me Police could arrest him at Common Law every time he goes to a pub or joins a crowd. Preventing a breach of the peace and ensuring his safety (peace).

I suspect he suffers pendulating plombstacity.

Wastrel who punched police horse is actually a 'animal lover' and claims he must have done it because he drank 5 pints on a load of drugs (for me lungz innit).

Receives £6k in benefits due to lung problem which leaves him breathless after climbing stairs, but doesn't preclude him from attending footy matches and punching horses... nor does doing up to 15 pain killers a day apparently preclude him from blowing the froth off a few.

Claims it was in self defence, the horse charged so he punched it. Oh, and he had a scarf around his face to protect a new filling from the cold. Riiigggghhhhhttt. Must have been a bonanza week for Nwcastle dentists too, judging by the scarfed faces.

I was acting in self-defence, says drunken fan on disabled benefits who threw punch at a police horse | Mail Online

Good news is the horse is alright, and barry is now sh1t scared animal rights types will find him.

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">[video=youtube;2SHuGha_bTo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=2SHuGha_bTo[/video]
Not sure about his self defence claim.
If that was self defence, I just shat a castle on the moon.

Community Service down at the local Police Stables would sound reasonable to me - bearing in mind his "alleged disability", tack cleaning and polishing could be done seated and wouldn't be too exhausting! Or, get him reassessed first and if he's fit enough, I'm sure the stable hands would welcome an extra pair for wheeling horseshit to the muck heap and then yard sweeping afterwards - never a popular task!

Cleaning the feed room's another good one, especially if he doesn't like mice and rats; he would probably feel at home in such company!

Latest Threads