Horse puncher on benefits shocker.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Incubus_Imperator, Apr 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wastrel who punched police horse is actually a 'animal lover' and claims he must have done it because he drank 5 pints on a load of drugs (for me lungz innit).

Receives £6k in benefits due to lung problem which leaves him breathless after climbing stairs, but doesn't preclude him from attending footy matches and punching horses... nor does doing up to 15 pain killers a day apparently preclude him from blowing the froth off a few.

Claims it was in self defence, the horse charged so he punched it. Oh, and he had a scarf around his face to protect a new filling from the cold. Riiigggghhhhhttt. Must have been a bonanza week for Nwcastle dentists too, judging by the scarfed faces.

I was acting in self-defence, says drunken fan on disabled benefits who threw punch at a police horse | Mail Online

Good news is the horse is alright, and barry is now sh1t scared animal rights types will find him.

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">Not sure about his self defence claim.
  2. i hate people called Barry, never met a decent one yet. They are all creepy uncle types or have a dodgy moustache, or both.
    • Like Like x 9
  3. 'I'd like to apologise to the horse' he says. Buffoon.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I think extra care will be taken over re-assessing his claim.
    • Like Like x 3

5. I always liked Barry Island
  6. I don't entirely believe him. If he has a severe case of that lung problem he might be on corticosteroids. In which case, after 8 years on disability, where is his moon face ? His proximal myopathy ? His excessive fat on trunk ?

If he got through the ATOS test on the get out clause "At work he would be a danger to himself or others" (Cortisone aggression side effects) then it seems to me Police could arrest him at Common Law every time he goes to a pub or joins a crowd. Preventing a breach of the peace and ensuring his safety (peace).

I suspect he suffers pendulating plombstacity.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I'm outraged that he lives in a 120,000 house and has a wife. Called Yvonne.
  8. A classic example where the riders should have their truncheons replaced by sabre's.
    • Like Like x 7
  9. daz

daz LE

Since when has necking 5 pints been considered "drinking heavily" ????? bloody lightweight northen poof :)
    • Like Like x 8
  10. A mace might be more useful.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I was hoping for a re-enactment of Peterloo :)
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Vinnie, I was born in Barry and I hate Barry Island, you haven't been there often enough....
  13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Fixed your wee error for you. No charge.
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Any piccies of Yvonne?
    • Like Like x 3
  15. indeed, they'll probably provide a bigger house and extra income knowing the UK welfare

as an aside: the lightweight, 5 pint drinking, geordie poof
    • Like Like x 1