Horse meat

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
So horsemeat has been found in Tesco Products but a spokesman says It's bollocks.
A woman has been taken to hospital after eating horsemeat burgers. Her condition is said to be stable.
I expect this only relates to those mini-burgers you have as snacks. You know, the horse d'oeuvres.
Are you in favour of Horsemeat in your burgers? Yay or Neigh?
I had a Tesco burger and now I'm feeling a little horse
Those Aldi horse burgers were nice, but I prefer My Lidl Pony.
Scientist: "Sir, we've discovered horse meat in your burgers." Tesco boss: "Why the long face?"
I really hope they launch a steward's inquiry into the Tesco horsemeat scandal. We must find out hoof to blame.
Good thing about these horse puns is it's stopped all the sick Jimmy Saddle jokes.

That was an interesting tail you relate. with the mane point talking about horses. Bet you win the joke telling at a canter.
I'll just trot off and get a taxi now.

Somebody's going to have to pony up for compensation.

I might try the new range of pies - Pie-balds

To be fair to Tesco, making a burger these days is a long and complicated process.

There's so many hurdles you need to get through.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I should never have started this. It needs reining in.

There is going to be a sequel to the blockbuster film 'War Horse', Tesco are financing it and it is going to be called 'Raw Horse'.

'To beef or not to beef, that is equestrian'.

I'll get me coat

I just had a burger from Tesco's value range, maybe I didn't cook it properly as I now have the trots.

You've saddled us with a right thread here you great galloping idiot. I asked my mates for horse jokes but they all bridled at the suggestion. But hay, who needs them?

Tesco's veggie burgers are being tested for traces of uniquorn.