Horror of Lee killed in revenge

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by msr, Oct 22, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. Beyond sad.
    As a mother to sit each day while your kids are away from home, for me school trips, and worry about them is hard.
    I have no comprehension of being the mother of a soldier. To understand this feeling compounded by grave danger surrounding your child.
    But to think 'That's it he's home, off out with mates, safe', and to receive news of an attack like this, there are no words.

Broken hearted.

Beebs :cry:
  3. Poor Kingoes. They lost a guy in an RTA in Kosovo aswell.

I presume the asailants were 'Chavs'.
  4. Five years for organising a killing, out in two and a half, justice :cry:
  5. Kel

Kel Old-Salt

A damned disgrace, should be life, and held until he names the culprits.
  6. They should turn the man that organised it over to the squaddies in the soldiers unit. Bet they would settle the score and find out who the others were.
  7. Fcuking scum. :evil: :evil:

Stick the tw@t inside for life, with an option of parole at 15 years IF and only IF he coughs up the names. His choice.
  8. Being something of a believer in divine retribution, and also in the saying 'when thieves fall out' I wouldn't give up hope that the fine specimens of humanity who committed this murder won't meet with it someday.
  9. Pity the barstool organiser can't get the Malaysian drug smuggler solution :twisted: :twisted:
  10. This is tragic beyond belief.

Hopefully the "live by the sword, die by the sword" maxim will prove true and the assailants will meet unpleasant ends in this urban blight that passes for a society nowadays.
  11. It really makes you wonder if it's worth putting your life on the line serving your country in the name of these people.
  12. Hope it doesn't, or there is a nasty end in sight for all of us.

Our justice system is ****ing shite, 5 years for taking part in, and arranging to; kick someone to death?
  13. And what of the "witnesses"?

Granted, we don't know who the witness / s were, but it was in a public street outside a takeaway which there had just been trouble in so probably a few people had noticed. Also, this sort of attack can be alarming. But does it REALLY take that much to intervene? Even just shouting from across the road can be enough to stop thugs like this - at least the distraction gives the victim a chance.

Or you can stand back, watch, not get involved, and then give evidence at a murder trial. Personally, don't think I could live with myself. I'm not big and I'm not hard, but I've got a conscience.

Pet Rant over.
  14. I cannot remember the syndrome, but it involves large groups not doing anything becasue they take it for granted someone else will. It is a bit harsh to blame bystanders for what has happened, end of the day if there not familiar with the situation, shock is very common.
  15. Don't think that for one minute PP.
    These peole are the minority.
    You defend me, my children, your parents and all those on here and all those yet to come.......
    These people are scum, while you are heroes.
    Never doubt it.