Horrific things you've found in public toilets.

Watching 2 junkies in hastings cutting up some crack on the rim of the toilet only to see someone open cubicle door, see the junkies and slap it shut as their coke went down the pan. Junkie 1 was scooping up the water hoping to get some drugs inside them. Sadly/happily depending on your view both a week later both over dosed on some pure cocaine they "found" both died semi happily and perhaps with a darwin award.

Seems the cocaine had been washed up from a possible customs interception in the channel and the 2 smack heads found a small bag of pure cocaine, other story was they were targeted over not paying the drugs bill and both (female & male) would not go on the game to pay for it.

This was mid 90's and the old town seems to have cleared up, it was a dss dumping grounds for scum, junkies and low lifes in the late 80's to mid 90's

Well 8 pages in and thankfully no one has admitted to finding Acid Reign Bagl0ck in a public toilet, or our resident pidgeon shouter

There are obviously some depths that people will not descend to or perhaps admit to

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Found the results of a bog picnic in my local ASDA recently. Half a cooked chicken, a handful of KitKat wrappers and 2 empty bottles of Merrydown cider.
All carefully placed at the side of the pan.

"You carry on with the shopping love, just got to pop to the loo for half and hour or so"
So different to Waitrose

I'd wager that there's been some right messes made by half the fcukers posting on this thread, especially the BAOR contingency. Irony at it's greatest FFS.

Found the results of a bog picnic in my local ASDA recently. Half a cooked chicken, a handful of KitKat wrappers and 2 empty bottles of Merrydown cider.
All carefully placed at the side of the pan.

"You carry on with the shopping love, just got to pop to the loo for half and hour or so"
I don’t believe that. Eating is cheating.