Horrific accident! (not for the faint hearted)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bullet Sponge, Aug 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The picture you are about to see shows an accident of horrific proportions. The scene is one of extreme loss, a needless waste that should never have been allowed to happen. If you are in any way easily effected by images that show scenes of extreme carnage then I suggest you think twice about viewing this image.

This is really harsh viewing :cry:

2. oh muh god....
    The humanity!! Why God Why?
  3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I still see a few survivors.................
  4. The aftermath of a beer tsunami can be hard on the eye :twisted:

5. I'd be willing to help the injured....
  6. But were there any UK casualties ?. Otherwise don't see this as news-worthy
  7. Are relief teams being sent in to assist with the casualties?
  8. I am willing to offer accommodation for any of the young survivors that have been left homeless and orphaned by this tragedy.
  9. Right who's up for an ARRSE Aid to civilian population op? I reckon if we club together and hire a couple of mini vans and a flat bed truck we could have that lot cleared up, I mean assisted, in no time.
  10. The trouble with all you bleeding-heart liberals is that you'll only ever treat the symptom.

Until you stop foreing beers from driving on the wrong side of the road this sort of thing will keep happening.

Better still, ban foreign beer from the roads.
  11. Where do I send donations?
  12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Send all donations to me! I have just set up a home from those left without loved ones.
  13. You are all 2 faced bastards.

Each and every one of you will have done their best to rid the planet of their kind, and continue to do so, not only in the privacy of your own home, but out in public, ridiculing those who cannot 'destroy' more than 8 a night.

You all disappoint me.

Anyway, who's round is it???
  14. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

It can't be true!!!!!!
  15. Oh my god! Its happening everywhere.some guy in the cricket crowd just had a pint smashed by the ball. Bloody sacrilage!!