Horrid limbo jobs

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by tommy_jock_jingles, Sep 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are there others out there with dreadful jobs they are holding down till the get through to Sandbags?
  2. Thought you were talking about DCOs 42X
  3. No. Just you. Everyone else can afford to be out at this time on a Friday....... :wink:
  4. Nailed it you heartless bastard. :D
  5. Look on the bright side TJ.... Jesus was obviously and officer: He only has 12 mates, was a scruffy backstard, could waffle on for hours without anyone having a clue what he was on about, believed he could walk on water, and finally ended up naked and tied to a 'tree' because hed managed to p1ss the troops off.......... :D
  6. morkozy

you obviously are a Jehovah Witness socks salesman in Liverpool.
  7. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I've just had to take a 70% pay cut while I try and find a proper contract again.

thats cramping what little style I have somewhat, but better than signing on. it's also why I'm up now as I have to be in the office for 7am. (and on a saturday too! :( )
  8. Oh dear poor boy at least you have a job.
  9. Play nice LLTQ, this moaning and inactivity will be good practice for when theyve finally passed out of RMAS.....
  10. I've got a week left of my contract and then I'm off until January. Saved up enough to avoid the dole, get away on holiday and puchase a car full of tweed. For the record, my current job is awful.
  11. Should take the dole. You lot get paid to loaf around and complain that there is nothing to do. It will be good practice.
  12. Repeating yourself. Are you pissed?
  13. Maybe noone bit quickly enough.
  14. I hear what you're saying and whilst I look forward to complaining about everything going, I can't quite bring myself to walk through those doors and sit down with the cast of Jeremy Kyle for an hour every other week.. drives me insane
  15. Spot on! Genesis 41:32