Horrible ugly woman mistaken for a bloke wants compensation!

The Sun said:
A WOMAN driver is furious after police said she looked like a MAN.

Short-haired Pauline Synnott, 59, was caught speeding and admitted it in a letter to cops.

She expected a £60 fine and three penalty points for doing 52mph in a 40mph zone. But cops who looked at the speed camera photo were convinced the driver was a man.

They wrote to Pauline’s partner Roy Watkins, 65, who owns the car, to confirm who was driving.

A letter to him read: “From the copy of the photograph it appears that the driver was a male.”

Roy, who has been with supermarket worker Pauline, of Gillingham, Kent, for 12 years, said: “It was definitely her driving.

Mistaken ... cop letter to Roy Watkins

“I am fuming and Pauline is very upset — any woman would be if they were told they look like a man. I want compensation for the misery and hurt this has caused.”

Kent Police said: “We are working with the couple to resolve this matter.”
That is one ugly monster:

Image Courtesy News International :)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1722333.ece

EX_STAB said:
The Sun said:
A WOMAN driver is furious after police said she looked like a MAN.

Short-haired Pauline Synnott, 59, was caught speeding and admitted it in a letter to cops.

She expected a £60 fine and three penalty points for doing 52mph in a 40mph zone. But cops who looked at the speed camera photo were convinced the driver was a man.

They wrote to Pauline’s partner Roy Watkins, 65, who owns the car, to confirm who was driving.

A letter to him read: “From the copy of the photograph it appears that the driver was a male.”

Roy, who has been with supermarket worker Pauline, of Gillingham, Kent, for 12 years, said: “It was definitely her driving.

Mistaken ... cop letter to Roy Watkins

“I am fuming and Pauline is very upset — any woman would be if they were told they look like a man. I want compensation for the misery and hurt this has caused.”

Kent Police said: “We are working with the couple to resolve this matter.”
That is one ugly monster:

Image Courtesy News International :)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1722333.ece
my bold- not even bothering with asking for an apology anymore!!! straight to the compo!!

bloody minging old boot!!!

Random_Task said:
I must admit,wearing a tie and jacket probably didn't help her case.
Classic, you owe me a drink, I just spat mine out laughing :)

I want compensation for having her foul visage foisted upon me.

I don't recall ever seeing one of those speed camera photos, but imagine that speculating on the gender of the driver must be fcuking tricky on a regular basis (unless the driver has a full beard .... and then you can't always be certain :omg: ).

I don't recall any specuation as to my gender when I got "done" for speeding?

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I was mistaken for someone else once on the phone? Can I sue for that?

Jesus H Christ in a canoe. Where does it end?

In this case, she shouldn't be so damn ferking ugly should she? fcuking heffer, moosey, bloke - a - like cnuter

Just an afterthought, they must have chosen that photo as it is the most feminine one she has and yet, she's in a dress, wearing a lady's hat and it clearly states she's a woman but still I can't see it. No wonder the bloke doesn't want to marry her, who'd want a wedding album like that?

Mike_2817 said:
Oh for foocks sake give her £60 and call it a draw.

She should not have been speeding in the first place.
Give her nothing, enforce the fine. The police never saif "You look loke a bloke", they said “From the copy of the photograph it appears that the driver was a male.”

Even the photo of her in a dress makes it look like she's a male. If she doesn't like it, she should sue Mother Nature!

Mind you, it does sort of make you question why the geezer would want to live with a fückin' moose like that, doesn't it?

MsG

Bugsy said:
Mind you, it does sort of make you question why the geezer would want to live with a fückin' moose like that, doesn't it?

MsG
Could be those specs of his have a stronger precription than we can make out from the photo?

Maybe she makes up for lack of looks in other ways? Like being an excellent cook, cleaner or durrty bitch?

:puker: